Lost Swords

I want chronicles of the Sword mode again! Best offline experience any soul calibur game has I think. (Other than the Wii version. )

CoS mode was pretty sweet but tbh it was just the lore and the CAS characters being made into storyline entities that made it cooler.

SCI story mode is still top notch.

Sophitia and Taki back as meaningful and playable characters or no buy.

And by "no buy," I mean of DLC. Because this will have it.

If it's going to be a F2P without story mode, then put Taki, Setsuka and all the others... please.

Part of me hate it, ftp give me a trash feeling

BUT

Part of me believe that we are going to get a lot of missing souls, they will drop it jut to get fat dollah

I don't expect the best SC, but maybe it will mean the chance to play again with veterans killed by namco nonsense

PS4 is xxx days more far now

Oh

Hwang please

Hwang, Zasa, Rock and Taki
And Mina, because why not
But seriously, Hwang please

I've money and i want give it DLC after DLC to you greedy mosquitos, just drop there that fucking Hwang

Um. Sorry for the scrub question but I'd be very grateful if someone could explain this to me.
What exactly are free to play games, anyway? Okay, so you download them off PSN, XBL and play them for free? How do the devs profit from that at all? And would it be a new game or an version of SC5 with the old vets?

They give you for free the game and you can play as few character (judging by the scan Mitsu/Sieg), but you have to buy all other, one by one

Kinda the opposite of what i want from SC,but

A- If they're smart they can make a lot of easy money with this, wich is good
B- We are likely going to see old dropped characters because they know nostalgia sell
C- a true SC will not arrive anytime soon, since namco is still working on TKvsSF and rumors want TK7 is next in line

I see a true SC appear around 3 years from now on nextgen

Back