Lost Swords

Anyone know the specific requirements for the Soul Breaks? Tend to get it at random myself.
Empty the HP bar of the opponent when he's on elemental mode before time runs out. (which is 15 seconds i think?)
If you're talking about unlocking characters;when you face the character,he/she goes into elemental mode right away,so try to kill him while he's on elemental mode before time runs out and you'll get a treasure chest which might contain the key to unlocking that character.

Empty the HP bar of the opponent when he's on elemental mode before time runs out. (which is 15 seconds i think?)
If you're talking about unlocking characters;when you face the character,he/she goes into elemental mode right away,so try to kill him while he's on elemental mode before time runs out and you'll get a treasure chest which might contain the key to unlocking that character.

Ok, cheers :D

The practice mode is called "Hall of Discipline" and can be found in the events tab. If you can't see it, try completing some of the prologue quests first.

Any of you guys who unlocked taki, did you beat the quest that cost 15 AP or the one with the 8? I'm scurred to play the higher difficulty one because I don't want to wait for more AP if I lose!

Any of you guys who unlocked taki, did you beat the quest that cost 15 AP or the one with the 8? I'm scurred to play the higher difficulty one because I don't want to wait for more AP if I lose!
I have beaten both and have not unlocked her (there is even a difficulty worth 25 AP). The reason why the higher difficulties say there is a higher chance is because there are more treasure chests. I would recommend just doing the 8 AP version over and over again.

I have beaten both and have not unlocked her (there is even a difficulty worth 25 AP). The reason why the higher difficulties say there is a higher chance is because there are more treasure chests. I would recommend just doing the 8 AP version over and over again.
I will try again! I don't like going to the higher AP because I hate waiting for it to recover. Thanks!

I got Taki in three attempts at Normal difficulty, and Ivy in five attempts. There's no real reason to do the higher difficulties at all.
I've beaten her 7-8 times already and still nothing... UGH!

It's difficult to do anything in this game, sometimes it works fine and then sometimes the server insists on disconnecting all over the place. Fuck.
I agree! My AP life has been wasted three times already because the servers decided not to work after I selected a quest! BULL SH*T!

Don't get me started on the amount of waiting I do just to change a piece on my character!

Everything was smooth for 2 hours then I just got the 2002/2005 errors.
Why don't all the error messages have the retry option!?!? x.x

Hmmm...the game is alright, but there's not really any point to it. o.o
I think the only good things are the return of old characters, if they bring back more.

At the moment, this game is just the shittiest shit.

Honestly, its setup has potential to earn some f2p cash and keep players coming back, but the constant disconnections and the unspeakable load times ruin any chance it had. It's a complete mess, and I have no idea what possessed them to release the game in this state.
They have to make some big improvements fast, or this game is going to lose it's audience quicker than you could say "Returning to Title Screen"

Back