Lost Swords

Right on time? Speak of the devil...

LS didn't update for me, so I guess it'll just come later.

Edit: Also, new Ace Combat event. Interestingly enough, in one of the pictures, Sophitia is fighting Hilde, but Hilde is wearing a weird helmet.
Looks to be that "pilot helmet" or whatever.
Lost Swords Screen Shot 2014-09-18 07-46-44.png

"major update" you'd think something like online maybe ,but nooo...
I've been thinking about this.

SCV's online, at least on PSN, drops constantly. DOA and SFIV's netcode just aren't powerful enough to deal with the multitude of frame-perfect scenarios in their games.

As tired as I was with lag, LS works just fine- as it's just glorified singleplayer ("online only" just being there so they can stat track you).

Poor online ruins the user experience. Netcode doesn't seem like something Japanese developers can spend lots of time and/or money on.

You could argue that the stuff I referred to are all old games with fresh coats of paint, but then I would say that improving netcode doesn't seem like it's a priority for Japanese developers.

does any one feel kitty meow spawning rate remains the same as before? I only play very hard, but I don't feel they spawn any more often than before. the 3rd enemy rarely spawns as kitty meow, and the 4th enemy fluctuates pretty evenly.

If they can patch out changes before and even implement online play for this game, you dont think they'll get rid of this goddamn infinite you bring up all the time? It would be fun to play this online against others but it couldn't be taken seriously on a competitive level.

Well I dont think they will ever add online play to this game considering they don't have any intentions of balancing it. Plus, most of the people that are still playing this game are in the "omg spam" crowd, while the people who would even want multiplayer aren't taking this game seriously. Don't want to spend time and money pissing off the target audience to attract nobody.

Skill crafting seems like a waste of time.

I feel like attempting it is only worth it if you have a bunch of C gems that fit the criteria. Otherwise, you might as well sell the extra gems or use them for EXP feeding.

Well, as long as they keep pay-to-win out of SCVI multiplayer, I'm all for it...

skill craft success rate is ass, but your counter damage can go from +5 to +8 to whatever I haven't gotten there yet, but it seems your counter damage could rise significantly if you do grind all the gems to get there.

if you purely use the stones for damage upgrade, it's definitely worth the investment because later on in the game, you have so much gold you stop caring about wasting gold on skill crafting.

any cool new moves ?

I see amy with Raph's 22B animation as the 3rd hit of her BBB string (i'm assuming) and she has raph's vamp bite grab (where she takes a delicious bite out of someone's spleen)

I don't recognize seung mina's super move with the giant vertical smash

any cool new moves ?

I see amy with Raph's 22B animation as the 3rd hit of her BBB string (i'm assuming) and she has raph's vamp bite grab (where she takes a delicious bite out of someone's spleen)

I don't recognize seung mina's super move with the giant vertical smash
Mi-na Combo was: 66KK BE(B+K) then 33KB then CE. However, his CE attack is totally new in her movelist.

Knowing that Mina returns, well, sod it, might as well at least give the game a try...

1. Are there leaderboards
2. Are there a list of changes for the respective charaters (moves, frames)?
3. Is there anyone keeping a combo list for each chracater, I guess since there isn't practice mode, I guess it'll be tricky to check for real tech traps and stuff.
4. Is there a price list, I want to level up fast with little - medium effort,

Cheers PS, you have another sucker with you :)

Thanks.

Knowing that Mina returns, well, sod it, might as well at least give the game a try...

1. Are there leaderboards
2. Are there a list of changes for the respective charaters (moves, frames)?
3. Is there anyone keeping a combo list for each chracater, I guess since there isn't practice mode, I guess it'll be tricky to check for real tech traps and stuff.
4. Is there a price list, I want to level up fast with little - medium effort,

Cheers PS, you have another sucker with you :)

Thanks.
well for 2 and 3, you are in luck, see here. I didn't really list all the moves in the video, but you should be able to get familiar with your character very quickly if you spend 10~15 minutes in the training quest. just by watching the video your eyes will surely pick up the changes in the movelist as well.

Last edited:
I thought I was too late to get the "Sky Blue Triangle Bikini" since I only started playing Ace Combat Infinity yesterday (the dates say "Sept. 17 0:00 - Sept. 14 21:00" which... doesn't make a whole lot of sense...) but I just received it in the mail.

I thought maybe it would be some sort of S-ranked piece of armor or something that I could use for crafting, but it's just an accessory. Eh...

Back