[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

Hey, ShinBlanka! Quick question: will there be a modder's station where they can dual mod my Xbox TE Stick? I have a ChimpSMD and just need somebody to install it

Let's use this as a check in area, to know who's here and want to play mm or casuals.

I am at the event. MMs accepted.

If the room was mine, I would allow it, but the owner said that he doesn't have any room for anymore people to sleep in. You're welcome to come and play, though.

Even though it's not in the event system (yet), dont forget that FunkyP is doing the second stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp

The schedule only shows that Spooky will be doing the main Top 8's on Sunday (including SC5). But it doesn't show, who is doing what on Saturday. If Spooky covers Capcom games, does FunkyP cover just KOF or just SC5 or both? So better stay sharp.

Edit. btw. Should there be a news article about "FR this weekend, check it out"?

Edit 2. haha, I'm hearing Jaxel going in, in the Funky's stream, asking about the schedule and whatnot.

Come on now. Someone needs to update people on the tournament. I'm not all too content with how things were ran yesterday but that doesn't exempt us from having our sit together. We have an admin in just about every region that can go to tournaments; it should be their job (not Jaxel's) t make sure shit is being taken care of.

Who's all in top 8? I know Mick's out.... =( What about Del, Ramon, and thuggish? What about that Ryujin, Xiba? He still in?

Omega my bro that THE FUCKING TRUE LEVEL NOW THERE IS NO FUCKING BROKEN SHIT LIKE SC4 HILDE'S TO STOP YOU MAN, COÑO ESE ES EL MALDITO NIVEL MI HERMANASO TAMO AQUI GOZANDO SU VICTORIA WWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Good job Omega, strong as always. Impressive defense and reactions man. A victory well earned.

Honestly though SC5 needs better commentators. Flithierich needs a partner from the community. Filthie calls the play by play, someone else to do the color commentary.

n3Gs9.jpg

Back