Maxi - Unlisted Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss LI Bg :( Oh well.
6A+B(BE), A (BE) does about 93 damage on hit.
That's just under half health. Punish a guard burst with it = round over :)

WS = While Standing.
It should probably be WR (While Rising) but what ever.
Please see the following notation link.

WS = While Standing.
It should probably be WR (While Rising) but what ever.
Please see the following notation link.
Not really: strictly speaking it stands for while standing up. The act of standing up is rising. WR causes cross game confusion as Tekken players would call that wile running. As both games call rising WS which when one thinks about it, it does make sense, having WS is practical.

WSU = While Standing Up
WR = While running.
Ultimate Acronym Clarification (UAC).

So I believe I've discovered something odd...
I have found out that I can make 66B appear to be BE but not a real BE.
From what I've gathered I'm pressing 66A+BgBA+B+K and it appears as if I am BE'ing 66B.
Unfortunately it forces me to do 66BA. While it looks like I'm doing 66B(BE) then normal A it appears as if I'm doing the animation for the A(BE) far before the move even starts. I wonder if this has any significance.

I keep seeing KDZ doing the 6A+B(BE) into his K.K(BE).

How do you pull this off? Unless I've missed it I haven't seen it listed.

I keep seeing KDZ doing the 6A+B(BE) into his K.K(BE).

How do you pull this off? Unless I've missed it I haven't seen it listed.

These won't be listed because you have to come up with them yourself :) Many things are possible. The movelist will list BL KK and it's BE version just as it will list 6A+B and its BE version. Check the movelist to see what stance each moves go in if any, and all the pieces will come together

So... that makes 66B look like it has the BE glow?
Yeah, I'm rather curious as to whether it is reducing the overall frames of the 66BA. Or maybe it is acting as a fastest possible input. Not quite sure but doing standard 66BA(BE) never displays the BE animation as fast as my weird discovery.

Rahavic said:
I keep seeing KDZ doing the 6A+B(BE) into his K.K(BE).​
How do you pull this off? Unless I've missed it I haven't seen it listed.​
By the way, I haven't tested whether or not that does more damage than 6A+B(BE)A(BE) but I do know that 66B~PS2~KK(BE) does the same damage as 66BA(BE). So you may be going for style points with that combo. There are a few other variables that might make one better than the other such as launch distance, possibility of wall hit/carry, or the most significant possibility which would be BE use. If one move uses less BE than the other then it might be more efficient. But I believe all BE moves use 1/2 gauge. Again, may be wrong.

PS: Can anyone tell me how to multiquote from different posts properly? :(

Does BL K hit fully grounded opponents? I haven't had time to check

BL~KK (BE) scoops. BL~KK doesn't.

6A+B BE PSL2 KK BE can be avoided by rolling to the right though

I'm pretty sure I tested this and it worked with rolling to the right. Maybe rolling to the left doesn't work but I'm 90% sure right does. The timing is just very strict.

Also, the highest damage possible from 6A+B from my experience has been 11B and that has ridiculously strict timing. In most cases you'll hit for 80 dmg, with perfect timing 90 dmg.
6A+B 66B+K does 80 dmg.

As mentioned BL KK BE picks up the opponent for a full hit, good example will be his right side throw > BL KK BE
Interesting... Do I need to do PS1 or PS2? Or am I in BL after the grab? I haven't checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back