Maxi - Unlisted Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Maxi has his own version of ICS.
You should play me in this SC. I remember we were supposed to play in SC4 but don't recall if we ever did. I think you didn't have a 360 or something at the time. Granted I dislike mirror matches it will be good to see how different people play him.

You should play me in this SC. I remember we were supposed to play in SC4 but don't recall if we ever did. I think you didn't have a 360 or something at the time. Granted I dislike mirror matches it will be good to see how different people play him.

Yeah I dont remember if we played either. Unfortunatly Im on PSN now, got tired of RROD's (I had 9 of em). Im not a big fan of maxi mirrors either. But if you ever find your way over to PSN, hit me up.

Nah I suffer from the "Maxi Fear" when I do mirrors. I get so caught up on "OMG I hit that stupid button now hes gonna.....wait no he didnt, So Im gonna punish with.....wait...to late....ahhhhhhh".

Ive been doing maxi mirrors with my son, and I do have to say they are a lot better in SC5. More careful planing i think is whats going on since 4 hits will end a round for you. I dunno, not that big of a fan. Mostly thanx to KrayzieCD & Uber1337! Assholes!!

HRD

Exactly. I learn SO MUCH about Maxi tactics with mirror matches.

Fuck it, I've only had one mirror match. I want more.

I had one last night, but the guy insisted on picking Ezio afterwards over and over... Talk about waste of time.

I don't like Maxi mirrors either. In some ways I get scared to do anything because I sort of know what Maxi could do in a situation and I always expect my opponent to pull off that move. It's like I'm figuring out what their Maxi is going to do as it it were my Maxi, and when I see something different my brain doesn't like that.

I also feel like Maxi's betraying me in a way when he hits my character, and that's disappointing to see.

Nah I suffer from the "Maxi Fear" when I do mirrors. I get so caught up on "OMG I hit that stupid button now hes gonna.....wait no he didnt, So Im gonna punish with.....wait...to late....ahhhhhhh".

Ive been doing maxi mirrors with my son, and I do have to say they are a lot better in SC5. More careful planing i think is whats going on since 4 hits will end a round for you. I dunno, not that big of a fan. Mostly thanx to KrayzieCD & Uber1337! Assholes!!

HRD

Yeah Uber1337_Dave right now I'd say is better than I am with Maxi. We did some Maxi mirrors the other day and that bastard knows his zones pretty well. Maxi mirrors in this game are WAY different than they've ever been. In the past it was a lot of poking, interrupting loops etc. In this game it's first person to land RO B or CH LO B wins lol. But I still love em.

Yeah Uber1337_Dave right now I'd say is better than I am with Maxi. We did some Maxi mirrors the other day and that bastard knows his zones pretty well. Maxi mirrors in this game are WAY different than they've ever been. In the past it was a lot of poking, interrupting loops etc. In this game it's first person to land RO B or CH LO B wins lol. But I still love em.

I agree. This version is super bread and butter and backsteps. I can dig it tho.

So I believe I've discovered something odd...
I have found out that I can make 66B appear to be BE but not a real BE.
From what I've gathered I'm pressing 66A+BgBA+B+K and it appears as if I am BE'ing 66B.
Unfortunately it forces me to do 66BA. While it looks like I'm doing 66B(BE) then normal A it appears as if I'm doing the animation for the A(BE) far before the move even starts. I wonder if this has any significance.

Man, could you explain this a little further? I don't get how do you do 66A+BgBA+B+K?

He doesn't have 66A+B.

Man, could you explain this a little further? I don't get how do you do 66A+BgBA+B+K?

He doesn't have 66A+B.
Yeah, I'm aware. I'm just saying that is the button sequence I had to enter to replicate what I saw. Basically I did the following...
In []'s means slide input. I don't feel ilke using lower case.
66[A+B][G][A]A+B+K

I believe this may simply be the equivalent of me entering the fastest possible input for 66B~A(BE). Still, as I described earlier, the 'fire/electricity' of the BE occured typically during the 66B animation, but the damage boost from the BE was still attributed to the ~A despite the BE animation having long since been over with.

Thanks, I got it to work. Really weird thing. =P

Edit: Seems like you are right. It's the fastest input for the BE LI A. It also happens with 22A, and with 6B4~G

Seems like a way of buffering BE. But it doesn't work with BE BL K.

You do 66B, then press aA+B+K before he even enters LI. Same with 22A. You do it as 22A~aA+B+K and 22A looks like the BE version.

With BE BL K doesn't work that way. With both WS B+K or 33B, if you buffer BL K, BL K comes out. But if you press A+B+K before BL K comes out, you get auto GI instead.

Yeah, it'd be awesome if there was some sort of frame advantage from it. Espeically if this was a general skill that all characters could utilize.

i have also noticed a BE flame apperaing over LI B as well im not even sure how i was just in panic mode vs CPU and smaked the pad

but im guessing LIB ~LIA(BE) would also do this as 66B~LIA(BE)

I thinks its due to this new buffering system. Instead of being cool and letting us buffer 8wr moves. We can buffing LI A. For example:

You can input all that as pretty much on input. 6A+BLIABE. You can hit your input for LI A before the animation for 6A+B is completed. Thus giving you that early BE flash.

Same princlple with the other BE moves.

I saved a vid of me and Krayzie playing on PSN. I uploaded it, I dont know where I uploaded it to or how that shit works yet but its there somewhere.

I saved a vid of me and Krayzie playing on PSN. I uploaded it, I dont know where I uploaded it to or how that shit works yet but its there somewhere.

You sure? i searched everywhere and couldn't find this unicorn :þ

Well I saved it on my PS3. Xbox apparently doesnt have replays of matches. It said "to upload press....blah blah blah", And I did all the shit, but I dont know where I uploaded it to. Ill have to play with it when I get home.

You would just see KrayzieCD whooping my ass anyway. But I got a few good hits in there....LOL

On xbox you do a match. Then you go to the "replay" menu. Select recent replays. Then find the match you just did (There will be a list of like 20 or so). You save the replay to a slot. Once you save the replay it is now on your harddrive (I think). Then you can upload that saved replay. When that replay is uploaded, people can then download and watch the replay. And by people I mean people that have you registered as a rival. I don't think they upload it to a public webpage for viewing. I believe it's just a general database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back