Maxi Video Discussion

Tested it few times before recording. On Yoshimitsu it hit 8/8 and in Cervantes' case 1/8. I doubt there is problem with my inputs. The wall has also nothing to do with it, tested this before on the infinite stage.

The A+Bg ~RC AB string has its issues. On some characters it just does stupid stuff. Lexia, Ezio & Xiba are the worst. Gotta be quick with the RC A input after the A+Bg cancel.

Pretty cool vid of oosaka and some mitsu player. Oosaka blocks 2KB and 66K on reaction. Ok maybe not reaction but......just watch dang it!!

Some vids of me playing vs. a friend of mine using Xiba.

I have been messing around with 11B and I love it. I know it's VERY OLD news what a great punisher it is on whiff (even the guide says it), but I actually never used it as much as now... ha, ha...!!! Shame on me.

My usual whiff punisher was 4BB.

Here's my maxi mirror against the Menace, I'm player 1. Criticism is welcome.

Look out for the obvious BL K BEs. Also don't be to greedy by using your BEs to finish an opponents HP. Tse to inportant tins and you ae gud. Other than tat, no other critism fro me your only gonig to get better.

What were those music pieces? The last one however sounded like Starfox 64 a bit. You have a great Maxi, cuz'.

Back