Maxi Video Thread

I don't really belong here, but is Maxi the fastest or is he tied with Taki and Raphael?

I don't really belong here, but is Maxi the fastest or is he tied with Taki and Raphael?
He's actually pretty slow all 'round. He seems fast if he puts the fear of god into the opponent, otherwise he has to work his ass off.

Yoshi's iMCF and his 8K seriously mess Maxi up. Nothing like getting smashed in the balls during stance transitions and having 2A taken away.

I try to zone ad bait Yoshis and deal with 33BB+K as best as I can. Mid range most of the time if i can help it

It

It's the frame advantage on block that makes people think he is fast. He's actually of average speed, but most of his faster moves are not very good. If you learn which moves of his you can't attack recklessly after then you'll see how fast he is.

I caught some of Krazy's Maxi against Blackmamba's Voldo, and the second to last round had some very smart move selection by Krazy. Someone should throw that match in here whenever it's available.

I caught some of Krazy's Maxi against Blackmamba's Voldo, and the second to last round had some very smart move selection by Krazy. Someone should throw that match in here whenever it's available.

http://www.twitch.tv/devevent/b/297016818

Didn't even see this post till now. Anyhow, I pretty much gimmicked my way against folks with Maxi lol. Can't wait till SC5 to see if Maxi has some more solid attacks like his SC3 counterpart did.

Back