Maxi vs Maxi Request

Fiendchi I'm gonna add you. I had some good matches last night with Slaya, so more Maxi vs Maxi is good.

Man, had some really good matches against Slaya last night. I hope to see some of you online and get some games in. I'm learning some tactics and also anti maxi by playing other maxi players so it's really been upping my game. Mostly I have to learn not to be such a chicken shit since I play so safe. :) Sometimes its good to bust out and go all out offensive with maxi. Trust your GI's. :)

so this is who you wanted me to play at like 6 in the morning or whatever damn time it was tactu...lol. Sadly me and the other guy weren't getting the greatest of connection so my poor rock couldn't duck :( lol. Online for this game makes me sad. If I ever feel the need to visit a rainy depressing state I'll make sure to crash at one of your WAshington guy's places though ;P lol. Then we can get some matches in without worrying about lag..

I keep "being on" a lot recently but only in that the console is turned on and I am somewhere else..lol. I should pick up maxi at some point if I get really bored just to make ppl cringe at the uber lag pwnage I would perform :) And I'll just save a post somewhere else to say GG's a few nights ago Tac even if I currently suck at both SF4 AND SC4 instead of just one or the other :P

XD I guess I am free to play tonight~~
I got horrible connection yesterday ~_~ sombody stop downloading~

all right i got my xbox back. Cleared some room on my FL so I want to get into this maxi mirror thang to. Ive been wanting to play tactu for awhile so...

Tactu, hit me up lets do some maxi mirrors.

also Slaya. Time to make some room on that list of yours. And fiendchi, its been a long time, since Ive fought one of the better maxis on xbl, we need to get a full on maxi room going!!

so this is who you wanted me to play at like 6 in the morning or whatever damn time it was tactu...lol. Sadly me and the other guy weren't getting the greatest of connection so my poor rock couldn't duck :( lol. Online for this game makes me sad. If I ever feel the need to visit a rainy depressing state I'll make sure to crash at one of your WAshington guy's places though ;P lol. Then we can get some matches in without worrying about lag..

I keep "being on" a lot recently but only in that the console is turned on and I am somewhere else..lol. I should pick up maxi at some point if I get really bored just to make ppl cringe at the uber lag pwnage I would perform :) And I'll just save a post somewhere else to say GG's a few nights ago Tac even if I currently suck at both SF4 AND SC4 instead of just one or the other :P

Yeah , really good games. I was really feeling at the end where I was like, fuckit, stop worrying about getting hit. Maxi WILL get hit. but you just gotta make the damage numbers go your way. And I gotta GI more. You are really good about GI'ing and messing up my rhythm.

gator has a really good anti-maxi strat. and a really well rounded idea of how the game works. he and I play alot and zombiebear plays a little maxi (amoung almost everyone else). gator is pretty fun to play

I'll be moving back to SoCal next week, so Players on my friends list on the European side of the world will have a shitty conn. with me. :(

But I'll have a better conn. with others.

Hey chi I'll be back from college in about a week. Should do more maxi mirrors! XD

and then we should do Algol vs Voldo.....for true brokeness!

My summer semester start from May.18 ,we definitely should have some games before .
sorry for being too lazy to move my ass getting any offline gathering like 3 months ~_~

btw anyone that wants can add me. im uk so connection might suck but it was ok against hot rod. my maxi is ok nothing to specail but im always up for a laugh.

My summer semester start from May.18 ,we definitely should have some games before .
sorry for being too lazy to move my ass getting any offline gathering like 3 months ~_~

It's ok you don't have a car, and most people in northern VA aren't willing go to your place to play you for whatever reason. I think they just don't wanna get owneddddd

all right i got my xbox back. Cleared some room on my FL so I want to get into this maxi mirror thang to. Ive been wanting to play tactu for awhile so...

Tactu, hit me up lets do some maxi mirrors.

also Slaya. Time to make some room on that list of yours. And fiendchi, its been a long time, since Ive fought one of the better maxis on xbl, we need to get a full on maxi room going!!

Yeah I saw you on man and tried to get a hold of you but no good. OH well another time.

Finally got to you Hot Rod Dave. Good times. I think the biggest thing was the 6A->RO A stuff. I did a crap job of punishing it, but man, someday your gonna play someone who can put the hurt on you. :) Of course, since it kept working on me, continue please!

GGs to hot rod if there wasnt so much lag you would haev won more, i dont remeber it being that laggy before but thats life i guess. i have no idea what those other 2 clowns were doing in the room lol.

if anyone wants a game im often about just send me a message first to let me know why you add me or ill ignor it cos i get added semi frequently and its annoying to empty my freind list

Finally got to you Hot Rod Dave. Good times. I think the biggest thing was the 6A->RO A stuff. I did a crap job of punishing it, but man, someday your gonna play someone who can put the hurt on you. :) Of course, since it kept working on me, continue please!

RO A is more of an online tactic I use. Raph and his always duckin bullshit fucks that up real nice! Definetly not something I whore offline. But hell yeah maxi mirrors are always a ton of fun. I love em. Even playng twiggywales and his tea drinkin, crumpet eating laggy ass....lol. Good games guys!!

Dave, I hate your Maxi. :) And was that Ivy last night talking shit? I didn't hook up my mic, but that Ivy won and just left. Guess we weren't l33t enough to fight him/her. lol.

Yeah he was talkin a little shit. he left on his own though, i didnt kick him (all though I thought about it, but I hate when people kick me just cause Im better). Ivy and talim both just beat the crap out of me with my maxi and I dont know why. I just cant read them like I can with everyone else.

The reason you hate my maxi is cause I know maxi intimatly. As do you. We both know when to interupt, when to punish....but the difference is, I have a blast. all our matches were pretty close. ur yun makes me wanna smash puppies with a brick....lol ggs man. Im on late at night like that all the time. If you see me hit me up anytime. i dont use my mic at night cause I dont wanna wake up my kids.

How come out matches keep terminating suddenly? A BTW, I'm mostly joking about hating your Maxi. Mostly. :)

I've found Ivy is hard to play online, especially with the moves that cat was using. If it's lagging a few frames, than you can get caught in frame traps that don't really work offline. This is especially important for Maxi since he is relatively slow. His fastest move is K, i13. That's why I started playing Yun. It's unbelievable how much more stuff I can punish/interrupt with his i12 KK.

Back