[May 20, 2012] "Mortal Souls" by NOS Enery & MLG - $500 Pot Bonus (Long Beach, CA)

EGP_FriarBawb

[08] Mercenary
NOS Energy in collaboration with Major League Gaming and Epic Gamer Productions presents

"MORTAL SOULS."

$500 cash pot, some of the best players in Southern California, just a few weeks away from MLG: Anaheim, and the hype begins! See you guys on Sunday!

6a0115711a8cfd970b014e88d3a5dd970d-800wi

0388586e6e5d30366b7338589668036e.png

NOS Energy in collaboration with Major League Gaming and Epic Gamer Productions presents

"Mortal Souls"

$500 Bonus Cash Pot, MLG VIP Passes, Bikini Contest, Urban Dancing Competition and Sport Compact Auto Show!!
Lineup:
Mortal Kombat 9 ($150 Bonus Cash Pot plus MLG VIP Pass)
Soul Calibur 5 ($150 Bonus Cash Pot plus MLG VIP Pass)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 ($200 Bonus Cash Pot)
Venue Info:
Time:
Doors open @ 11:00am
Competition from 12:00pm-6:00pm
Explanation of fees: IF YOU ENTER ANY TOURNAMENT YOU GET INTO THE MOTION AUTO SHOW FOR FREE.
$3 cash pot per game
$2 venue fee (paid only once)
Example 1: You play Mortal Kombat only. You pay $5.
Example 2: You play Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat. You pay $8
Payout: You will be paid in cash immediately following the tournament.
Cash Pot: 60/30/10 percent split.
MK9/SC5: Each winner will receive a free VIP pass to MLG Anaheim in June.
Registration: Please reply to this thread with your NAME and GAMERTAG and I will put you on a registration list. You will pay your entry fee at the event when you check in with us for the tournament.
Rules: All PS3 Consoles, Evo Rules, 2/3 Rounds (3/5 for SC5), 2/3 games (finals 3/5), Double Elimination. BRING YOUR OWN FIGHSTICK/CONTROLLER. If you only own an Xbox stick/pad I have 2 house Mad Catz TE fightsticks for use.
Just added FREE NAMCO/BANDAI GAME GIVEAWAY for all competitors. They hooked us up with a bunch of games like Dark Souls, Naruto, Armored Core and more cool stuff PLUS Nos Energy Drink swag!!

Motion_Jeri_r2.jpg

why we getting this just now? I knew about the car show but didnt know they were doing this as well. Dag gumit!!

why we getting this just now? I knew about the car show but didnt know they were doing this as well. Dag gumit!!

It was a last minute decision to add SC5 but I"m hoping the community responds well.

Sorry @Jaxel...fixed.

Do you HAVE to enter your name and tag on this thread to play in the tournament or can you sign up on site?

some people dont go on this website you know. It would bring down the attendance of the tournament.

Do you HAVE to enter your name and tag on this thread to play in the tournament or can you sign up on site?

No, you do not have to put your gamer tag and name on this thread to register. The sponsors asked me for a pre-registration list and that was the easiest way to do it. However, anyone that goes to the event with a fightstick/controller and says they're in the tournament they will also get in for free and be able to register at the venue with us.

Back