[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

On release week, when my local community has this game up at their venue, I'll promise I'll invite you up to MD. I think THAT particular week will be the strongest showing they'll ever have of the game. Hopefully @Ninjaguy446 will be in the area to take advantage of this when the game hits the scene.
I practically believe that the scene for this game won't last too long with this. So, I guess that would be the best week to come on over for SC.

On release week, when my local community has this game up at their venue, I'll promise I'll invite you up to MD. I think THAT particular week will be the strongest showing they'll ever have of the game. Hopefully @Ninjaguy446 will be in the area to take advantage of this when the game hits the scene.
I practically believe that the scene for this game won't last too long with this. So, I guess that would be the best week to come on over for SC.
Where is it in MD? And I'm going to take you up on this! :) Thank you!!

Shout-outs to Xanadu-Games for being in our area and being the leading gaming place in Maryland throughout the recent years. We give the venue a sweet good-bye...

The owners are crossing their fingers that they may be able to. Nothing is guaranteed however.
Although, there is a spot, also in Baltimore, MD that may still be around in time for whenever SCVI's release week is set.

I'll tell you of one place I've visited and another venue that I have just been prompted on...

1) MAP Technologies
229 Park Ave
Baltimore, MD 21201

2) "Coin Up"
The Getaway Lounge Inc.
2290 Old Washington Road
Waldorf, Maryland 20601-3174

If anything is not guaranteed for the place that is currently closing down will be re-locating, I'll be holding future sessions at the 1st place; MAP Technologies.

I'll see when I can size up the scene at "The Getaway Lounge" since I haven't visited there yet.

:)

I'd love to join you at some point because I've been interested in playing competitively at some point. Just didn't have the money or the time to do so. I live in Maryland so if anyone lives here too I'd be down to meet up and play or play online if offline isn't possible.

If Xanadu opened on March 26th, 2018 does that mean you can go whenever and there'll be people playing there or do you have to wait until the dates listed for each event? This would be my first time attending an event like this, which is why I don't know, and I would love to attend at least one if there's one coming up soon.

Back