[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Played SC3:AE during a SvC Chaos tournament in the arcade yesterday. Shit was sweeeeet. I just don't understand why it looks so green and discolored. Should've just cut & pasted the PS2 graphics.

svc chaos represents the eternal struggle between man and machine. also when my car didn't start. anyways I'm glad somebody posted something nearly after a whole week. good games yesterday bubbles. I'm not sure why but even though you're within 50 miles of me that lag was still pretty amazing. I'd definitely like to hit the offline casuals with you to truly test our might.

hey tiamat~ since we live relatively close to each other what do you think about some pro matches in the near future? my place is kind of not an option since I have a young nephew and my bro doesn't want him exposed to that much violence. basically I'm asking you if you're willing to let a complete stranger come to your house and invade your privacy with pizza and beer.

hey tiamat~ since we live relatively close to each other what do you think about some pro matches in the near future? my place is kind of not an option since I have a young nephew and my bro doesn't want him exposed to that much violence. basically I'm asking you if you're willing to let a complete stranger come to your house and invade your privacy with pizza and beer.

Sure thing, wouldn't be the first time haha. Let me know when is good for you, I'm available virtually anytime because I have no job. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

Attachments

• pork-brains-milk-gravy.jpg
    pork-brains-milk-gravy.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 133
kid it wasnt a comeback since yours wasn't anything as significant as an insult. on june this year i was only 2nd week into adjusting to joystick from rumble when sending out those rude messages cuz i was still able to force feed my awkward spamming to them losers of which im sure you would've been one of. my main and 2ndaries still destroyed Osmosis later that month who you chumps praise to be the 2nd best algol on psn. talk about circle jerk. ofcorse he's gonna deny that you numskulls are all try to gonna be the first one to jump in to insert some crude name calling to boast each other's egos since you're obviously not the cool kid at school for coming here spending your afternoon giving out your shortsighted opinion instead of fingerbanging some cheerleader. in fact i imagine your overly enthusiastic anger comes from the fact that you don't get laid enough- ever. and for you info, dumbass, online is as fair as anywhere else because everyone is equally subjected to the handicap. unreal engines netcode is written to share the connection burden to eliminate bullet lag much like tf2. i'm also guessing you have a lot to complain about your connection since to get a speed upgrade you would have to take a shitty part time job after school and get a permission from your parents in addition whom you have just as a shitty relationship with. you're only 18, punk, its obvious.
and yeah i have no life to be picking a fight with someone who hasn't even tried sneaking a keg into a dorm room but hell, i type fast and i know you're reading this to the end since you have no life either. hahaha dickhead. - assthumb

strait from my message box

some people really dont like algol.........

and take online way to srs.......lol

on the subject of algol is he still gonna be allowed at UMBC in the fall?

cause playing algol makes me suck with everyone else =/

i just wanna know now so im not wasting my time

I don't know if we will be having SC at UMBC this fall, at least not consistently. I personally don't feel like playing games until T6 comes out, and several of the others in the community are busy with things as well.

I don't know if we will be having SC at UMBC this fall, at least not consistently. I personally don't feel like playing games until T6 comes out, and several of the others in the community are busy with things as well.

Hmmm.....back to Tekken...

what's been going on here? i leave for week and come back to someone who snapped unprovoked.

yeah I'm kinda leaning away from SC myself. It really doesn't need to be every week.

I've been in this area for 3 months and TODAY is the first time I'm actually meeting some of you guys. Forget every week, try once a quarter of a year!

I will probably do a monthly tournament instead, with weekly gathering still available for casuals. Keep an eye out for this for the next couple of weeks.

Good games yesterday Keith, glad you could come over and play some games with us. Next time I'll show you some anti character stuff.

Good games yesterday Keith, glad you could come over and play some games with us. Next time I'll show you some anti character stuff.

yeah man it was good times all around. thanks again for being so willing to drive around, and tell millionz it was good meeting him too. hopefully next time I see you guys I'll have a fighting chance against nightmare.

Good games yesterday. nice meeting you keith. hopefully chi can come out from hiding and we can make it a semi-frequent thing.

lol ,I am not hiding . I made a post in last page told hows my schedule would be .
Labor day next monday seems a good day for me(if not ,will be until friday) . I guess you guys can either come to my place or somebody pick me up .

Oh and I heard you was in Japan for a while ,Millionz ,you must be a tekken beast right now XDD

Back