[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Ok, so here it is. I spent all weekend playing T6 and that game is so much fucking fun. I didn't even sleep, lol. Its too much fun.

Anyone want to play T6, hit me up. Hopefully you won't live a gillion miles away like Beta does, lol.

Ok, so here it is. I spent all weekend playing T6 and that game is so much fucking fun. I didn't even sleep, lol. Its too much fun.

Anyone want to play T6, hit me up. Hopefully you won't live a gillion miles away like Beta does, lol.
Now this is a game I can get behind. It's too hard focusing on life and not spend all day every day playing this joint.

well im trying to get a bus to nec

im gonna rep raph

I got sporko to let me crash at his place if I do go

im gonna show raph is mid tier and in fact better then cass

also BB is pretty awful

if I want to play a stupid game I'll play MB which is at least fun unlike BB

I'll be going to NEC, but im not sure if ill be playing SC. I haven't touched that game in months. Its all about T6.

Man, I am so mean a T6, lol. I love that game. JFSR ends worlds.

Anyways, Don't know if any of you guys played him, but.. Sayco?

Fucking monster. He is the only person who has raped me in Tekken. I got a few wins off but that was it. He pretty much dominated the last session I went too. Monster Dragonuv player.

I like what they did to Jin in T6 ... but i'm a law player as well [since tekken 1]
VCU has some decent comp ... and i have a co-worker that only plays tekken hehehehe
room-mate is learning but was a noob like me once

they need to bring back T4 jin JF laser scraper

dude the unblockable just frame release. I remember those tournaments back at sunnyvale golfland, the top 5 were all jins. sure some bryans and ling xaius entered, but they never got passed the semis. I think thats just what this tekken needs.

Back