[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Lol, WINBACK. The Japanese hate is strong within you, as always. Real talk, though, fuck the overly anime looking art style they've implemented since SC4. They need to go back to SC2 and SC3 style, where their eyes weren't so big and sparkly. I'd ask you to come down on the 21st and add some extra trolling to the mix, but traveling all the way from SoVA to play SC4 is too much, even if you were a hardcore SC4 nut, which you're not anyway, so yeah. Get back on SRK's front page though.

illfate, Setsuka and Talim are in. Or at least, their styles. They're not going to scrap non-clone styles.

the hell? did one of my posts get deleted? shoulda been right after illfate's post. I know I really didn't say much of anything but this is a match finder thread so it really shouldn't matter if my post has substance to it or not

edit: maybe I was about to post and didn't? bah who knows

Sup Tiamat, maybe it was all in your mind. I hope I don't have to make a character just to play her. I miss the old Soul Calibur days. I'm hoping this at least gets me playing again.

ITS ALL IN MY MIND!!! 0___0

also your avatar owns. Capcom needs to stop being lame and make a good new megaman game

VA is free in SC games anyway lol. You guys have fun getting bodied in SC5. When I come back for a visit I'll be sure to take your monies and go out to eat with them :)

Anytime you're in the area I'd happily play a ft5 with you, and then pay you $10 to just shut up the needless adolescent bravado. Enjoy your Gordita Supreme, alone, secure in the knowledge that you are the true master.

I'll be playing the game.

Is this game for real? These crappy Alpha Characters, 3 edge master's? Sigh I'll be playing it still but really rushed game is rushed...

Good games to everyone that made it out on Saturday. I got some videos capped. I'll put them up whenever I have time.

We don't need more videos online of me beating you up Beta, there are already pages of em.

jack_middle_finger.gif

Back