[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

ill be getting in at 10:30pm on friday, if end is coming to the session then ill just come straight to your house when i land, else if end isnt going to be there ill come straight to his house and i wont be coming, as we will be getting our drink on :)

or will by the time i get there be to late regardless?

Call me. I may need beauty sleep lol.

Thursday I finish with the disabled people at 11:30 but Friday I finish at 7:30 plus il be fairly close to you so Il most definitely make that one. Also haven't managed to get sat night off work but we shall see if i can change that. We should film matches during our casuals.

LJ Give us a call maybe 30 mins before you board the plane (il be at Engareds) and il let you know what's what and where to catch the cab. Either way there will be some beer waiting for you my man :D.

LOL il see if i can bust out the Team E Van on sunday. Shouldn't be a problem if I ask dad tonight. Plus it can transport 3 passengers provided your good with a map+directions.

Ey Engared and LG Ive just posted up a thread on Seig punishing NIghtmare and Mitsu. Can you 2 proof read it just in case ive forgotten something? im gonna attempt to do Ivy later on so Davo you can help me with that one as well :).

Thursday I finish with the disabled people at 11:30 but Friday I finish at 7:30 plus il be fairly close to you so Il most definitely make that one. Also haven't managed to get sat night off work but we shall see if i can change that. We should film matches during our casuals.

LJ Give us a call maybe 30 mins before you board the plane (il be at Engareds) and il let you know what's what and where to catch the cab. Either way there will be some beer waiting for you my man :D.

LOL il see if i can bust out the Team E Van on sunday. Shouldn't be a problem if I ask dad tonight. Plus it can transport 3 passengers provided your good with a map+directions.

Ey Engared and LG Ive just posted up a thread on Seig punishing NIghtmare and Mitsu. Can you 2 proof read it just in case ive forgotten something? im gonna attempt to do Ivy later on so Davo you can help me with that one as well :).

We might be playing at the BAM venue on Friday to scout the venue so ill keep you posted.

Ivy= Safe on Block. Don't believe me? Check lol. :)

We might be playing at the BAM venue on Friday to scout the venue so ill keep you posted.

No ones playing at the venue on Friday. We'll just be doing table setups and storing equipment in the room overnight. I can't confirm whether we can do that until tomorrow unfortunately. I'll be calling all relevant people.

LOL don't come on this thread expecting to get better at SC thats for sure. We should hook you and Spoony up with your respective characters soul arenas so you can learn about fun stuff like comboes and frame data :D.

When the fuck is Alex gonna get on this board? I reacon he should be a regular on the Sets and Taki soul arenas. I mean to have gotten to his level by himself with reasonably minimal online play is quiet talented. All that VF grinding probs helped

When the fuck is Alex gonna get on this board? I reacon he should be a regular on the Sets and Taki soul arenas. I mean to have gotten to his level by himself with reasonably minimal online play is quiet talented. All that VF grinding probs helped

Hey compared to VF, this game is easy lol.

mhmmm You didn't exactly make me wanna take up VF last night though lol. As long as im wiping the floor with Jelly without knowing wtf im doing Il be happy :).

Yo, could endnow and engared PM their mobiles? Thx!

Endnow, as for Sieg punishing Ivy: SW 22K is atleast WS B punishable. Tho she has 2A+K which is the same move but -i15. You get B6 for WP 3A on block. WS B for all her WP lows. B6 for her SW 9B (jump stab). 3B for after the first hit of SW 1KBK. And ofcos everytime you block her CL 214B u get free WS B. Duck the 3rd hit of WP 6AA, CL WS AA, CL 6AA as they are all similar animations. Thats all for now...

yo, could endnow and engared pm their mobiles? Thx!

Endnow, as for sieg punishing ivy: Sw 22k is atleast ws b punishable. Tho she has 2a+k which is the same move but -i15. You get b6 for wp 3a on block. Ws b for all her wp lows. B6 for her sw 9b (jump stab). 3b for after the first hit of sw 1kbk. And ofcos everytime you block her cl 214b u get free ws b. Duck the 3rd hit of wp 6aa, cl ws aa, cl 6aa as they are all similar animations. Thats all for now...

Thanks for that Davo. As stupid as this may be im gonna do the list after BAM :P.

Hey Engared!
'What Killed the Dinosaurs?'

So training at your place tonight engared ?
Yeah dude been calling your phone like 5 times. there was a session tonight. however there will be casuals at the BAM tournament tmrw. its at 215 little collins street the victoria hotel. call me when you are coming.

Can I just say that this weekend was fantastic all around! from the epic tourney to the not so epic Melbourne vs Sydney match :).

Back