Merry F^@%&#@ Christmas

yesterday was spent with my sis and her in laws ~ them bitches went all out for eachother and just got my niece and nephews some diapers... while our side mainly just spoiled her family and my nieces and nephews... than a whole argument happened and by midnight they dropped the gifts we got them back at our front porch and my sis had thrown the diapers they gave us in the trash..... lmASSO christmas time be the jolliest time of the year ( ~_____~)
hoping tomorrows better since it's gonna' just be the main family so happy holidays bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez *Nicki Minaj voice*

Went to my brothers house for Christman Eve in West Sacto, got a $20 Gift Card to Gamestop..from my brother

Then tomorrow go to my other bros house to hang out

had christmas dinner. now i'm runnin a marathon of fun christmas shows. had me some eggnog (coquito, what would a Puerto Rican Christmas holiday party be without it?) and I'm gettin it in.

Merry Christmas! happy holidays! and many blessings unto you and yours! cheers!

Back