Missing character discussion

Yea I like her looks in SB/SC1 most when she looked awesome and more... realistic in some areas rather than crazy overexaggerated (points finger at sc2 onwards) with the complete over-sexulisation of her, Sophie and most female characters lol (looks at SC4 Ivy wtf is that...).
I like Taki's boobs lol. It shows that you can be a woman with curves and still hunt demons. I always assumed she wore the skin-tight bodysuits for easy movement. Sophie dressing steadily more whore-ish made me sad though. She seems like too innocent a person for that much side boob (SC4 1P).

I like Taki's boobs lol. It shows that you can be a woman with curves and still hunt demons. I always assumed she wore the skin-tight bodysuits for easy movement. Sophie dressing steadily more whore-ish made me sad though. She seems like too innocent a person for that much side boob (SC4 1P).
I quite like Sophies 1P in SC3 and I liked most of Taki's outfits but combine the demon mask (like SB/SC3) with her SC4 1player and her looks from SB/SC1 and she would look amazing in my opinion.

The reason people going after Soul Edge are commonly so stupid is because Soul Edge is actually a giant Idiot Ball. I mean, think about it - if only idiots go after this thing, then wouldn't it make sense that it's full of the souls of powerful idiots, and thus amplify the stupidity of its wielder?

Lol... I missed this shit. People either like the serious personality or the torpedo tits. Then those who like Natsu wither like her happy personality or her shiny ass. Lol

Lol... I missed this shit. People either like the serious personality or the torpedo tits. Then those who like Natsu wither like her happy personality or her shiny ass. Lol
Oh no you missed your troll moment. I'm sure there will be plenty more...

I was never a huge fan of Taki, but I always appreciated how much of a part she played in the series and its storyline. That she's not given much more than a passing nod in this most recent game is, if you ask me, shameful to the game's history.

Also, as many others, Talim. Thirty-something years old. Who else would find that incredibly hot?

I was never a huge fan of Taki, but I always appreciated how much of a part she played in the series and its storyline. That she's not given much more than a passing nod in this most recent game is, if you ask me, shameful to the game's history.

Also, as many others, Talim. Thirty-something years old. Who else would find that incredibly hot?
I might not but I have a friend who is a crazy Talim fan if they put her in he might actually play me! Lol. Also yes for Taki being in every previous game and in this one the only place I have seen her mentioned was Natsu's bio is a bit disappointing to say the least.

yun was a good character at least he was funny and had a unique fighting style. And bout taki...... shes kinda the same as natsu so if you want a taki just create a Cas. Its not like her style is gone completely like many other characters

yun was a good character at least he was funny and had a unique fighting style. And bout taki...... shes kinda the same as natsu so if you want a taki just create a Cas. Its not like her style is gone completely like many other characters
Yes I have a Taki Cas. And I almost never use it because 1. Cas voices sound retarded. 2. I prefer possession rushdown play to CH fishing and Natsu is all about CH fishing. At least when I play Natsu on occasion that A:10 is much easier to hit the JF than it was for Taki I swear.

Although I don't mind Yun's fighting style it was fun just he was one of my least favourite characters although I would like him back over Xiba.

The dumbass wants to use the EVIL SWORD instead of the Spirit sword to save his country.
What is the spirit sword going to do? Cyrogenically Freeze them?

Yun-Seong is only greedy and wants power to save his country. That doesn't make him a dumbass.

That sword is made from the evil sword hence it is evil too! Omg most of the game are idiots then by this logic.

Soul Calibur (at least the one now) isn't evil. It's lawfully good, but people are too greedy for power that they abuse the weapon (Siegfried). Now Patroklos was only in conflict with the weapon, because his sister was the Soul Edge user, and he didn't want to kill her. If his sister wasn't the user, then it would be a totally different story altogether.

What is the spirit sword going to do? Cyrogenically Freeze them?

Yun-Seong is only greedy and wants power to save his country. That doesn't make him a dumbass.

Soul Calibur (at least the one now) isn't evil. It's lawfully good, but people are too greedy for power that they abuse the weapon (Siegfried). Now Patroklos was only in conflict with the weapon, because his sister was the Soul Edge user, and he didn't want to kill her. If his sister wasn't the user, then it would be a totally different story altogether.
Well that makes sense.

Back