also:

2A
3A
6B8
B6
1B
AA
BB

Remember, if you are blocking attacks, you should have the advantage. don't hesitate and let them hit you with lows or throw you, just hit back as soon as you finish blocking.

The wiki and strategy guide lists 11B(A) as i28.
I think this is wrong.

I tested this way, Pat 1B puts us both at +0, then Mitsu does 221BA and I do 22 and then a 8wayrun attack.

223K (33K, i18) beats Mitsu 221B (11B).
221K (11K, i19) trades with Mitsu 221B. I believe 11B is i19.

11B certainly does not look or feel like a move that is i28.

Much of the information on the wiki is copied straight from the guide. While this is incredibly convenient, it also means if the guide gets something wrong, the wiki has it wrong too.

Thankfully the wiki is a lot easier to fix mistake in.

The wiki and strategy guide lists 11B(A) as i28.
I think this is wrong.

I tested this way, Pat 1B puts us both at +0, then Mitsu does 221BA and I do 22 and then a 8wayrun attack.

223K (33K, i18) beats Mitsu 221B (11B).
221K (11K, i19) trades with Mitsu 221B. I believe 11B is i19.

Isn't the move when executed anything but quickstep make it slower than what the frame data says? I mean it's slower doing it 221B than doing 11B, but you don't get the "quick-step effect", the visual cue.

I put it as i19 in the wiki but I'm going to test it with more conventional methods later just to be sure.

Didn't want to make a separate thread, but I'm having lots of trouble vs nightmare now. I haven't figured out a strategy that beats him. What is his weakness?

I'm at home with Mitsu's style. Any other character is like trying on a pair of shoes that doesn't fit me. Has anyone ever felt that way too sometimes?

I suppose it's because I've mained Mitsu since Soul Blade. XD The first time I heard about Critical Edge in SCV I was really hoping Mitsu's CE would be like how it was in Soul blade. XD

I'm at home with Mitsu's style. Any other character is like trying on a pair of shoes that doesn't fit me. Has anyone ever felt that way too sometimes?

I suppose it's because I've mained Mitsu since Soul Blade. XD The first time I heard about Critical Edge in SCV I was really hoping Mitsu's CE would be like how it was in Soul blade. XD
But then it turned out to be his SCIV 66BB...

Don't know how relevant this is but is it smarter to play the poke game, MST moves/combos, or mix em up with both, and is their any easy "fluent" ways to naturally go between both without it feeling weird?

Mitsu has tools for everything and is very safe. You should be able to play however you want to play without getting punished hard at all. Also, Mistu is better from neutral than MST. A quick TC move beats everything in that stance.

But then it turned out to be his SCIV 66BB...

XD I know right? Although that move is pretty hard core. What real life swordsman is able to launch someone as big as Astaroth and knocks him hard to the ground? Man...that 66BB is a beastly move. If I could do that with a baseball bat...man...that would be sick. XD Um...well...not that I would want to hurt anyone or anything, but...in self defense of coarse. If Mitsu was living in the modern age, I can see him as a cop making that move with a night stick. XD "You will...submit!" XD Maybe I should do a fanfic of that. Well, maybe, it's a funny thought. XD

What's the best follow-up after the GB move... MST [B+K]?
I know you get free BB, but does it also grant you a free throw attempt?
thanks...

What's the best follow-up after the GB move... MST [B+K]?
I know you get free BB, but does it also grant you a free throw attempt?
thanks...
I believe in most cases it pushes out to far to get a grab but I'm pretty sure they can duck anyway before the grab comes out. I actually prefer 6B8 for the damage.

There's 2 good options:

You can 6B8 for the damage.

Do a BB can have extra frame advantage for a mixup, by either going into MST or predicting their next move.

Back