Mitsurugi General Discussion and Q&A

Fucking delete then asshole. Senior moderator youre so fucking cool
I asked you a legitimate question so why the hostility? Let's just keep things civil please. I'll refrain from taking other actions as I know things can get confused online but once again as a friendly reminder, keep things civil.

how do you cancel 66a+b? I tried searching the forum for it but it told me "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common."

Just picked up this game today.
How do I do an EX move? BE and CE both mean EX move?

BE's are done with select moves by inputting A+B+K (set to RT/R2 by default) very shortly after the actual move. With Mitsu (and if you are familiar with the notation), his 3 BEs are 2K BE B, 3B BE and 236B BE. The timing can be weird at first bit it gets pretty easy.

As for CE, they are universally done by inputting 236236A+B+K.

BEs take 50% meter and are likened to EX moves in other games. CEs are essentially supers.

Has anybody else ever had trouble with his his 3B , 236B combos or is it just me being retarded?

I find myself dropping it and instead apparently inputting 3B, 3B. After working on it for an hour in training I can pull it off relatively consistently there, but in actual matches I drop it every damn time.

Sigh.

Has anybody else ever had trouble with his his 3B , 236B combos or is it just me being retarded?

I find myself dropping it and instead apparently inputting 3B, 3B. After working on it for an hour in training I can pull it off relatively consistently there, but in actual matches I drop it every damn time.

Sigh.

You're inputting 236 too fast, causing the game to read the input as 3 (hold).

The game thinks you're trying to buffer a 3B and will do it if you input 236B too fast. I have this similar problem with Algol when I try and do 66B BE > iFC 8B BE (I need to quickly buffer a 2(hold) during 66B BE's recovery), I tend to get 3B BE and it doesn't connect.

You're inputting 236 too fast, causing the game to read the input as 3 (hold).

The game thinks you're trying to buffer a 3B and will do it if you input 236B too fast. I have this similar problem with Algol when I try and do 66B BE > iFC 8B BE (I need to quickly buffer a 2(hold) during 66B BE's recovery), I tend to get 3B BE and it doesn't connect.

Thanks for the reply, but after going back into training it seems like I'm inputting the too fast, not the 236. Although slowing down the input in general made it easier to do consistently, so thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but after going back into training it seems like I'm inputting the too fast, not the 236. Although slowing down the input in general made it easier to do consistently, so thanks!

Remember, this also kind of applies to 6B2 and 6B:2. Input too fast and you get the wrong move.

no matter how many combos or moves you know as long you dont know how to make them land they are worthless

how do you connect 66BB off a wall splat? do you wait for the guy to drop to the knee/floor level? or do you do it right away? A+G w! for example I seem to need to wait for them to fall before I can do 66BB

Honestly the game is finicky about 66BB off wall splats. I just do it ASAP and about 70% it hits. If you want extra damage just do toepoke or 1B.

Just wanted to let all Mitsu players Know that Mitsu's frame data is complete in my notes, and I finish school next week. I should be free to update the wiki with all frame data then ( or hell if I decide to not be lazy this weekend I could do it then)

Back