godzillamagnum
13th
jimmypikachuchoi
13th
Thermidor
13th
Kayane

Get rid of the continuation rule.

I was the only Algol representative who attended this event... but it was loads of fun. This was my first SCV tourney and it was great. I kinda wish more people would have come out for this but hey, I got some really good matches in with some of the best. I kinda got blown up in tourney, primarily due to nerves I think but atleast I got one match on stream. Casual play was godly.

Shout Outs -

Keev - Great casuals bro, your nightmare is top notch. Haha, I had no idea who you were until after our matches. I remember getting salty after you beat me the first game and thought, "Who does this guy think that he is!?" *Looks at the big screen and see's video of you winning the last MLG event* -__-

Kinetic Clash - Good games in tourney bro, great Viola. After I beat your Ivy in casuals I totally thought I could beat you in our tourney match... until you hit me with that first 75% combo with Viola. Haha, you showed me the hard way that I had no idea what I was doing in that match up.

Kayane - It was nice playing you at the Flex 4 booth, you were very nice. Maybe next time we can play with our main characters, I'm not very good with my secondaries. Great Leixia, btw.

Sword of Dios - Very good games man, your Patroklos is awesome. Definitely one of the best I've played against. Looking forward to fighting you again in the future.

I loved to see that Algol Tyrant! Definitely wanna see more algol in competitive play.

They've also been rebroadcasting the stream, so you may be able to catch a restream like they did last night.

I recently just got back home. I have various things to say, but am exhausted at the moment.. I'll gather my thoughts and post them on here later.
In the mean time, I did decide to upload some videos from the other night!
*Reserved for Lolo - Hawkeye* This video is uploading as we speak!

I think i have an announcement here to make,
I am no longer a good player for SCV, I might have been in SC4, but not anymore, this is pretty obvious by now.
It doesnt come off as salty or anything, just I realized my limit as a player who can only do so much playing basically by himself.
Everytime I met a killers I get bodied. S-U beat me up really bad in that MM and now that I see it there is just a huge gap in my MU knowledge that I cannot fill. Our 2nd MM (yes Im crazy enough to MM guy who just 5-0 me for another 50$) went close as fuck with 3-2 and last health basically every game and even more so last 3 and was IMO, very entertaining, but still 4-5 for S-U. So thats it.
Despite I was able to win a little more from Xeph's Pat in freeplay in the end he raped me so badly with Pyrrha I wanted to call mom "takemeouttahere"
S-U and Xeph are way stronger than I am and probably the rest of USA players are as well.
I will still go to next Arena if it happens, but it will be the last of competetive fighting games for me.
Sorry to all my fans, I just cannot play not my 100% and right now thats not possible anymore in Russia.
GGs to everyone.

Shoutouts to
Xeph - for being a complete beast, watching you play I was like "Oh Snap! he actually did that?!", amazing display, your win's well deserved

Shen Yuan you're my favorite player ever, I think I made a very good friend in you and I hope you feel the same. GJ representing Siegfried and Singapore.

Bibulus great job at commentary and everything, thank you for giving me that chance to appear on the stream, russian fans appreciate it as much as I do. You're amazing and we all love you.

S-U - when I first played you in casuals with ZWEI I already felt you were that much stronger. Despite you've always been acting cocky and I always despised your attitude to the game (even though u know I like you) after meeting you this time I realized this frustration you've been spreading actually comes from the love of the game and desire for it to be better and bigger.

Lolo thank you so much for playing with me through the week and giving me that awesome tips. It helped me a lot. Sucks u got kicked out by Xeph but lets admit it he was playin like a champ that day. coming back 6-0 is no slouch

Hawkeye - good finally meeting you and playing. You are a very intelligent player. After reading your interview I thought you were a cocky bastard like Omar, but you turned out a very composed and pleasant opponent. Thank you for the games.

Thermidor - Thanks for being so helpful all around and serving as Ramon's phone xD That match vs Lolo was a real nailbiter. Despite being still new to the game you're doing so well.

RTD - Sorry for putting you into losers man, I know u're better than I am, I just got lucky and you seemed to nervous. Having a kid also is a hard trial for professional gamer so I wish you best of luck with ur family and I hope you come back in the next instalment of SC-series stronger than ever.

Keev - Another setback same as lolo you got put out by the guy from the losers bracket. I think those matches might have been the tightiest and the most entertaining show of the weekend, despite going all the way till round 9. Great play as always.

Ramon - You were unstopable and well deserved your place, hanging out with you is even more fun than playing you, or .. .actually maybe playing you is more fun b/c of all the INCREDIBLY FUNNY comments you make all the time. You should appear on the commentary more often, cuz i was lmao basically everytime I watched u play casuals. Ezio super? Yes, please!

KDZ - I first met you in 2009 and you looked very arrogant and I didnt like you all that much back then. But it seems you've grown up and turned out to be one of the most awesome people I ever met. That midnight lunch was a complete blast I havent been having such a good time for long now.

Kayane - Even though your heart has been stolen by The Lance, I still have hope that one day you'll be mine and am keeping a sweet spot in my kitchen vacant, until then try to not take any more arrows to the knee.
I hope you'll keep on repping Leixia in tournaments to come, let France Viola ban leave you unscathed and come back even stronger.

BELIAL: MAYBE YOU DON'T SEE A BIGGER PICTURE.

YOU'RE ACTING AS IF THE TOP PLAYERS NOWADAYS SUDDENLY HAD A MASSIVE LEVEL UP IN SKILL SINCE PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF SC GAMES.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. THE ONLY REASON RTD ISN'T CONSISTENTLY IN TOP 3 ANYMORE IS BECAUSE SC5 HAS CHANGED THE GAME TOO MUCH. IF THE COMMUNITY WERE TO SUDDENLY PLAY OTHER SC GAMES AS A STANDARD RIGHT NOW, YOU'D TAKE YOUR COMMENT BACK.

Belial omg the Kayane part made me laugh out load at work everyone was looking at me I couldn't stop laughing LOL You are one of the best I am glad to have met you and everyone else I has been a huge blast and I can't wait till we can all do it again.

big props to xeph

sucks that mlg has that stupid continuation rule though, Keev or Lolo should have been in grand finals. would have been more sick to watch xeph beat everyone.

Back