Modding SoulCalibur 2

Beeb

[03] Disciple
I'm going to start a thread specifically for this the wait is killing me, It's been far too many years someones gotta do it and we were so close too. hopefully we'll get some help then.

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
I'm going to start a thread specifically for this the wait is killing me, It's been far too many years someones gotta do it and we were so close too. hopefully we'll get some help then.
well boys I'm going to try and do it manually , wish me luck cause I'm gonna need it

I mean, good luck. I am trying to fix the new OLK Explorer to work with PS2 Games so I can't help ATM.

Stormghetti

[01] Neophyte
So I'm new to modding SC2, but I want to know if anyone here knows how to extract sound effects from the GameCube version (Link's SFX, of course). I've tried using several tools, and apparently those SFX are stored in the root.olk file, but I have no idea how this works.

ablu

[06] Combatant
So I'm new to modding SC2, but I want to know if anyone here knows how to extract sound effects from the GameCube version (Link's SFX, of course). I've tried using several tools, and apparently those SFX are stored in the root.olk file, but I have no idea how this works.

you need olk explorer here

Attachments

• olkexplorer.zip
    535.5 KB · Views: 274