Modding SoulCalibur 3

I'm not sure if anyone is still here, but does anyone have a list for cutscene files. I know it's possible to switch them, but I don't know where to find them.
Also if anyone could help me with making custom character weapon demos and endings that would be helpful too.

Better late than never...
Here's what you asked for, both SCII & SCIII versions within the archive with .obj & .gs using Texmod and PCSX2

Filenames ending in 717 are for Soul Calibur II
Filenames ending in 100 are for Soul Calibur III

https://file.fm/u/ygds2cc2

Ohhh, almost forgot about the textures:

https://file.fm/u/phjrppaa

gsdx_20170921183717.png

gsdx_20170921201100.png
Couldn't seem to be able to download the files from that site, could you re-send them via DropBox instead?

Welcome back, to the stage of history!

Finally you're back. Where were you all this time from December 31st 2016? Anyway, I am completely out of the modding scene of this game. But I am willing to return if we can talk again, just like the old days.

I'm not sure if anyone is still here, but does anyone have a list for cutscene files. I know it's possible to switch them, but I don't know where to find them.
Also if anyone could help me with making custom character weapon demos and endings that would be helpful too.

Please refer to the 6th page of this thread and find Byros' post with a fuck ton of things identified.

I'm wondering why I don't see people playing through say Arcade mode with the modded movelists. I only see these weird test videos or CPU vs CPU videos.

If you mod the movelists does it ruin the singleplayer modes? I just would like to see quick play/arcade mode with hwang/amy/li long but I need to learn how to properly do this modding myself

I'm wondering why I don't see people playing through say Arcade mode with the modded movelists. I only see these weird test videos or CPU vs CPU videos.

If you mod the movelists does it ruin the singleplayer modes? I just would like to see quick play/arcade mode with hwang/amy/li long but I need to learn how to properly do this modding myself

The AE movesets break 2 old ones (Ivy and Yoshi), other than that, no, not exactly. And I play with them when I can.

Hola, soy nuevo en el modding de SC3 aunque ya se lo básico(Reemplazar partes de CAS) tengo una pregunta
¿Hay alguna forma de pasar los movinientos y armas de heihatchi, link y spawn de SC2 a SC 3 para que estén como clases de Character Creation?,quisiera reemplazar los nunchacus por los movimientos y armas de Heihachi (Que Heihachi reemplace a Li Long y que Li Long este como traje 2 de Maxi) , Reemplazar el Sable chino por los movimientos y armas de Spawn (Que un Spawn improvisado reemplace a Hwang y que Hwang este como traje 2 de Yung Seong) y Reemplazar Los Movimientos de Espada y Escudo Por los de Link

También Quisiera saber si se puede cambiar el orden de las armas en clases de Character Creation
Ejemplo: Que enes de el estoque normal este el alma de Raphael, que envés de el alma de Tira este la de Taki o que envés de la katana este el sikcle
PD: esta en español Porque no se hablar ingles, traduje todo lo del foro con el traductor de Google :'u

Hola, soy nuevo en el modding de SC3 aunque ya se lo básico(Reemplazar partes de CAS) tengo una pregunta
¿Hay alguna forma de pasar los movinientos y armas de heihatchi, link y spawn de SC2 a SC 3 para que estén como clases de Character Creation?,quisiera reemplazar los nunchacus por los movimientos y armas de Heihachi (Que Heihachi reemplace a Li Long y que Li Long este como traje 2 de Maxi) , Reemplazar el Sable chino por los movimientos y armas de Spawn (Que un Spawn improvisado reemplace a Hwang y que Hwang este como traje 2 de Yung Seong) y Reemplazar Los Movimientos de Espada y Escudo Por los de Link

También Quisiera saber si se puede cambiar el orden de las armas en clases de Character Creation
Ejemplo: Que enes de el estoque normal este el alma de Raphael, que envés de el alma de Tira este la de Taki o que envés de la katana este el sikcle
PD: esta en español Porque no se hablar ingles, traduje todo lo del foro con el traductor de Google :'u

Umm, English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Umm, English motherfucker, do you speak it?
No, I do not speak English, I translated the entire forum with the Google translator :'u
Praise be the google translator \ ('u') /
PD: Do not insult me for not speaking English, you do not speak Spanish and I do not insult you

Last edited:
Sin título.png
I have 2 more questions

1.how can it be done to solve the error of the invisible parts in the CAS and put body parts to be filled?
2.How can I just pull the sleeves of a short-sleeved shirt to put it on one that does not?

View attachment 47771 I have 2 more questions

1.how can it be done to solve the error of the invisible parts in the CAS and put body parts to be filled?
2.How can I just pull the sleeves of a short-sleeved shirt to put it on one that does not?
I didn't insult you, it's just a meme, relax.

The problem lies within the emulator settings. Tweak em and see what happensç

Is there anyway to get a character with any size you want ? Like have a certain height of a giant or tiny character. Would like to see a code for the game.

I am just gonna ping everyone that I know would be interested.
@Byros @C.AntonioFalcon @Ian

I may have figured out a way to make Night Terror playable on ROM, it will need experiments but none-the-less. The game clearly uses a Universal Character Modifier system, similar to Kingdom Hearts 2 does. If I am able to find the UCM Data files, I will be able to edit them to make Night Terror playable. Working on it now and will have the end-result in a couple of minutes.

Back