Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest Thread.

My vote's for Pocky's Luna. A lot of technically accomplished creations this round, especially from Gatsu and Quinion, but somehow I really like Luna's old school animu-girl appeal. Turquoise and pink rarely look this good together. Great job!

I didn't think I'd get votes. I'm kinda ecstatic that it delayed me to respond right away haha. However, my vote goes to friggin Gatsu. I'm not gonna explain why because the CAS themselves tell me a story.

Voting's now closed. An unprecedented 3/3 tie between @Pocky-Yoshi and @Gatsu this round. Cheers to the both of you! If either of you have a particularly good feeling about a certain challenge, we can all roll with that. Just keeping things flexible for now. Please let me know if you need any help on this matter.

8/8/2015 is when voting starts. Theme for today is Dream CAS. You know pics like these right?

Soul_Calibur_New_Legends_Of_Project_Soul_074.JPG
Soul_Calibur_New_Legends_Of_Project_Soul_075.JPG

Create a 3P (or more) for regular characters. You can do your best to recreate the outfit ideas in the sketches, or create a brand new one on your own. Simple for some, tough for others. How will people play this out I wonder? I'm already thinking about messing with Hilde and a few others.

I might as well hop on this bandwagon of last minute submissions.

First up, some costumes I created specifically for this challenge.

VD2BYYw.png

Pirate Raphael

HWsHGZc.png

Pirate Mitsurugi

zcO5zcD.png

Yoshimitsu, based on his outfit from Tekken 1.

Next up are a couple 3Ps I had already made but never submitted.

5v8fjeZ.png

"Arabian Nights" Astaroth

gQZTivg.png

White Tiger Misturugi

Finally, a couple of my old favorites just for the heck of it.

L5bXAIM.png

Regal Cervantes

H2C4v14.png

Warthog Siegfried/Ganon Siegfried/PigSieg

That's all folks! May the odds yada yada yada.

Back