Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest Thread.

My entry: Demona from Gargoyles.

CNsj5qPUAAEE_m2[1].jpg
CNsjtmpVAAEXKXQ[1].jpg
CNsjrJYUEAAiqVD[1].jpg
CNsjqVQUkAA57v6[1].jpg

Give him my vote

Fantasia was the best and that part (and the Ancient Greece one) was the best part of it

Give him my vote

Fantasia was the best and that part (and the Ancient Greece one) was the best part of it
Votes don't start until the 21st of September. You've got plenty of time to make something of your own though.

Love the challenge!
------

Dear noble people of Paris, courageous Parisians and revered Parisiennes, it is my pleasure to present the lovely enchanting

La Esmeralda!!!

Famed for her swift and delicate dancing skill, velvety, resonant voice and beautiful emerald eyes, she is now here before you, ready to make a show with her goat Djali. Enjoy!

esme1.png esme 3.png esme 6.png esme 7.png esme 2.png esme 8.png esme 4.png 11896408_10204940236534848_2650457295870687093_o.jpg

NOTES:
- in the first pic, she has a pair of earrings. They are, however, removed from the final creation, as they are hardly visible (because of the hair). Hence, she has an ankle ring.
- fail for not making her necklace emerald green -.-
- i tried to emulate the pink ribbon with horns... not entirely successful execution.
- unfortunately, it's not possible to put stickers and patterns on Pareo belt, which would look much more authentic on an Esmeralda. But, it is what it is.
- the quality of the last pic is bad, but I just thought it was a fun pose! Being a wonderful dancer she is, it's no surprise she's so flexible! You can also see the ankle ring there.

Attachments

• esme V.png
    esme V.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 255
Couple more, if that's cool. This is actually a particularly inspired contest and... yeah, I've had a lot of time on my hands. Anyway, first up is Peter Pan. This was a much more difficult build than it appears and is, of course, is based on an androgenized female model to appear as a young boy. The hat is comprised of the turtle shell and the heart (inverted).

peterpan1.jpg
peterpan2.jpg

Next is Snow White, representing the old-school Disney princesses. Her build began as a Heian period princess, but I found that keeping it more traditional was working too well not to just go with it. Note apple (left hand) and that's the handprint sticker on her upper sleeves.

snowwhite1.jpg
snowwhite2.jpg

Awesome work, guys. Just as a reminder though: you're supposed to at least try to mix things up a bit. Like Soul Caliburize it. Good luck.

It sure has been a while since I've contributed to the CaS forum. Actually, i think i've only contributed once before with Bleach characters.
Anyways, the hype around SCVI got me playing SCV again on my Xbox360. And i decided to give this a shot.
Here's my best attempt at creating Aladdin:
Aladn 3.jpg

Aladin 4.jpg

Aladin 5.jpg

Aladin1.jpg

Aladin 2.jpg
I tried to find the goofiest face to match Aladdin's. That's the closest i could find.
Character01%20-%20Aladdin.png
latest

Eh, at least i tried. lol

Hey everyone! It's been awhile but I'm very glad to be back. I took a look at the contests and creations so far this year and they've been amazing!

I've made a lot of Disney CaS so far, but I only have a few of the classic Disney characters. Here are a few that I've made before, but I might try to make more sometime.

Genie from Aladdin.
I tried to use overlapping circle stickers to make his facial hair.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.png

Mulan (without armor)
@brucege made an amazing CaS of her armor once.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_65.png

Winnie the Pooh
I've shown this one before during in one in another contest, but I thought it might be fitting to post it here too.
I used special equipment to make the honey pot that he carries, and I gave him Alpha Pat's style so that it looks like he dips honey during every sword move.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

@HolyCarp Your CaS of Cruella and Jasmine look wonderful, and I like the detail you put into Cruella's hair using the feathers.
I made a CaS of Jasmine once, but I only went for accuracy though. Your CaS of her has an interesting twist to it.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
@Soul Your Aladdin looks pretty good. I tried making him once too. The hat can be very tricky as far as its position. I like how you used a sticker to make it look like he has his belt.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! It's been awhile but I'm very glad to be back. I took a look at the contests and creations so far this year and they've been amazing!

I've made a lot of Disney CaS so far, but I only have a few of the classic Disney characters. Here are a few that I've made before, but I might try to make more sometime.

Genie from Aladdin.
I tried to use overlapping circle stickers to make his facial hair.
View attachment 44932

Mulan (without armor)
@brucege made an amazing CaS of her armor once.
View attachment 44933

Winnie the Pooh
I've shown this one before during in one in another contest, but I thought it might be fitting to post it here too.
I used special equipment to make the honey pot that he carries, and I gave him Alpha Pat's style so that it looks like he dips honey during every sword move.
View attachment 44931

@HolyCarp Your CaS of Cruella and Jasmine look wonderful, and I like the detail you put into Cruella's hair using the feathers.
I made a CaS of Jasmine once, but I only went for accuracy though. Your CaS of her has an interesting twist to it.
@Soul Your Aladdin looks pretty good. I tried making him once too. The hat can be very tricky as far as its position. I like how you used a sticker to make it look like he has his belt.
Holy shit, that Winnie The Pooh! LOL
Great job.

Back