MVC2 demo....Sigh...they got us again...

Laswagga

[09] Warrior
So, who else is completely aggrovated by the fact that the new MVC2 demo is 2 player only?
What kind of BS is that......Fuck you Capcom, I knew you'd pull something underhanded but I didn't know you'd sink this low.

just go and find a homeless person on the street and play them for an apple :) lol. or GO GET FRIIIIIEEENNDNDDSS!!! lol. That being said you can jsut put in the controller and show invisible ghost jesus how much you can PWN him.. :P I looked for it on live earlier today.. was it JUST put on psn or what? maybe I'll check again.

Nah, it should be up for both PS3 and 360.
And i've beaten ghost Jesus like a million times already!

They could have just mentioned that the demo was local multiplayer only instead of having people find that out for themselves. But I guess mentioning that the demo can only be played with 2 people and 2 controllers would have killed the hype for it. So I'm supposed to find a friend to play this demo when we could just play a full game of something else? Ha.

But whatever, the demo is fun but does not look that good since the game is scaled to HD resolutions. I'll wait a week after the game is released so I can find out what's wrong with it then decide if I want to purchase it.

So, who else is completely aggrovated by the fact that the new MVC2 demo is 2 player only?
What kind of BS is that......Fuck you Capcom, I knew you'd pull something underhanded but I didn't know you'd sink this low.
Given the AI in the Dreamcast version, how can you tell the difference?

I got on and all my friends was like "dont waste ur time with the demo, its garbage" i told them to fuck off....boy i should hav listened....i wasted a good 20 mins. waitin for it to download...i could of been pwning some noobs or something

i was like , kinda shocked i couldn't play computer, but in other news, atleast the demo has custom soundtrack lol, beat up the 2p 2 your own songs after your friends get bored wit they 6 characters

I was pretty pissed. Same story as the rest of ya'll, but man did I have it worse..I actually just stopped playing for the night, and didn't even bother to put in the other controller. It really just felt like a kick in the sack from Capcom. I mean wow just one Rocket-Powered-Steel-Boot to the sack. T^T

I still don't know how people can be even slightly upset over this, it's a demo, it's free, it's still fun. You don't have a friend, that is your fault my friend, the rest of us get to enjoy it......hmmmmm..........donuts

After this thread, they should just take the fucking game AWAY because you people will never be happy.

They'll whine about super online tactics with Lagneato or something. Then they'll move onto BB, and whine about Arakune and Rachel. Then comes KoF12, which will probably suck. That'll be followed by Tekken 6, which will most likely be a rehash of SC4 online...

Why do poeple like to bitch about the Demo..be happy Capcom made the demo for PS3 owners

Also, why do people bitch about it being 2 players for, Do you want to play the same people over & over in 1 player mode, that would get boring...

Back