Kai_lombax

[13] Hero

Just thought I'd share some of my old characters I made from back in the day for Soul Calibur 3 & Soul Calibur 4 but I also included a video where I showcase some of my characters from Soul Calibur 5 as well. I have tried having some continuity with the characters I made adapting and updating them with new designs as each game came out though in Soul Calibur 5, a lot of the characters are actually offspring for the characters I created in Soul Calibur 3-4. :)

You're quite invested in your characters which makes me wonder if you're a writer of sorts and use CaS to envision your characters. There's probably several of that type on this site regardless. They look cool. Maybe you'll recreate the III-IVs in VI?

You're quite invested in your characters which makes me wonder if you're a writer of sorts and use CaS to envision your characters. There's probably several of that type on this site regardless. They look cool. Maybe you'll recreate the III-IVs in VI?

Srry fr the belated response! I'm not really a writer but I am an artist and I love character design. When it comes to character creation in games, I tend to get too invested trying to make my characters look the way I envision and in Soul Calibur's case, I have created little background info for some of them (mainly the ones who appeared in multiple CAS games).

And yeah, I do plan on recreating the characters from III-IV in VI :)

Back