My Personal breakdown for Voldo

how to continue the 4B string? 4B,2B dosent work. any ideas?

Is there a way to enter MC after 66A? It kinda looks like its supposed to

Last edited:
Can't confirm it since I don't have the test, but according to the mini guides they put out holding A should put you in MC.
Yeah it is, holding the button of every move that goes into MC is how you enter it. Could you link this mini guide plz

Yeah it is, holding the button of every move that goes into MC is how you enter it. Could you link this mini guide plz
It's just the PDFs that Namco put out that are very small, but just happened to have 66A as one of the recommended ones for Voldo. It does explain that the CE for Voldo is faster in BS but evades highs facing forward, so that was nice clarification.

Voldo feels good right now. 1K and 22/88A have insane range like always. Still missing fast pokes/punisher, but it was always voldos weakness I guess.
1A+B is a new close up low, that pulls the opponent to voldo and leaves voldo in bt, also works on grounded. Seems good. Can't say if the new A+B guardbreak move is high or mid.
Landfish dose insane damage but haven't found another way to enter it other than 3A+B.
Still no way to cancel bs, at least I haven't found any, it's annoying, sometimes I just don't wanna be in bs.

Last edited:
The movelist changes are throwing me off, but this character is great and, most importantly, still unbelievably fun to use.

The only problem I'm finding is damage output, since I don't know any combos. Loving this new AA, loving changes to BS CR, loving that I can still RO from 10 miles away with CR A+B.

If it's how it used to be, Voldo's fast pokes seem to come again in his blind stance.

Also looking for a solid punisher while stepping or in BS -- something that hurts along the lines of Ivy/Yoshi punishes etc. Anyone have an idea?

You can enter landfish in SC as a third hit of A,A [A] - You might not even have to hold the A.

I'm already eating my words about MC, it seems pretty darn good, really got to get the hang of it. Silly question - - how do you do his old MC HT K ? (where he flips over and kicks them?) Thanks in advance =)

I'm already eating my words about MC, it seems pretty darn good, really got to get the hang of it. Silly question - - how do you do his old MC HT K ? (where he flips over and kicks them?) Thanks in advance =)

MC HT 4K

Ok how do you do his old 6B,2B, 6B is now 4B but I can't get the second part. I have seen it in some of Aris stream.

Edit: OK found it, 4B hold B

Last edited:
The only problem I'm finding is damage output, since I don't know any combos. Loving this new AA, loving changes to BS CR, loving that I can still RO from 10 miles away with CR A+B.
His damage seems fine to me. 666B into CR BBB dose good damage, don't know if all hits are guaranteed, poking damage is fine

Thanks, Malec! Also, what's the difference between 66B and 666B? At work ftm (no access to discord) just wanna jump on new stuff once I'm back home =p

Thanks again in advance!

Thanks, Malec! Also, what's the difference between 66B and 666B? At work ftm (no access to discord) just wanna jump on new stuff once I'm back home =p

Thanks again in advance!
66B knocks down, 666B (like instant while running in tekken) is voldos just frame, it stuns and gives a juggle. I don't know if it always stuns or it has to be counter hit or match any other criteria.

666B only stuns on CH. It also has a LH, which gives the sc5 stun, though i don't know what causes the LH

edit: i think 666B gets a lethal hit on block punishment. Feels about i15~i16. 66B is definitely slower, like i17

Last edited:
So everyone has at least 3 lethal hit - One is from 666B (CH?) the other is from Mantis Crawl FT 66.. (Step/CH?)

Anyone know of the third, and it's criteria?

I really appreciate everyone adding to the thread, getting some good knowledge here =)

He also has a lethal hit on MCFT B, and A+B. Thinking about it, he has loads of lethal hits

edit: BS WR B gives a lethal on grab whiffs, maybe attack whiffs too

Last edited:
Legit theres gotta be a way to get out of this stance other than grabbing that im too dumb to figure out

Dose anyone knows how to cancel MC without using any moves? I have seen someone being in MC and just stood back up

Back