"My SCVI CaS gallery"

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, I think that I have so many days to create something, so guess what, I created one more costume for Setsuka! How she looks to you? Personally I'm satisfied with the result and I'm trying to find a name for this costume! Any ideas? I hope you like my Setsuka's new costume, enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka extra costume
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ.jpg

sotpal_95

[08] Mercenary
Hello my friends, I think that I have so many days to create something, so guess what, I created one more costume for Setsuka! How she looks to you? Personally I'm satisfied with the result and I'm trying to find a name for this costume! Any ideas? I hope you like my Setsuka's new costume, enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka extra costume
View attachment 79368

a gorgeous SETSUKA....!!!! i LOVE the colors on this costume...!!!
you did an amazing work one more time...!!!

HappyColour

[11] Champion
Wow, I concurr with everyone that Sets is great!

In particular the colour scheme and pattern selection really vibe with me. But beyond that even the item components are all on point.

Usually when I look at a costume I think "Oh I love that, but I would have tweaked this!" But I can't say that about this one, I would take it as is.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
I LOVE your new setsuka costume Kostas... Seriously you made amazing costumes for her!!! Bravo!!! :5::5::5:
Thank you very much sweet Anna!

Wow, I concurr with everyone that Sets is great!

In particular the colour scheme and pattern selection really vibe with me. But beyond that even the item components are all on point.

Usually when I look at a costume I think "Oh I love that, but I would have tweaked this!" But I can't say that about this one, I would take it as is.

Thank you so much my friend @HappyColour for your good comments!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends and talented CaS artists. I want to announce to you something! Because I will be really busy with my job this month and the next months, I'm taking a break from SoulCalibur and to create some new creations, my most recent creation is the extra costume for Setsuka! Maybe I'll be back when the fourth DLC character for SoulCalibur VI will be released!

hwang-soul3art.jpg

I think that I will create 2p/3p and 4p costumes for the fourth DLC character and maybe, some new original characters and maybe some minor characters from SoulCalibur universe! Until then my friends keep healthy, be save and enjoy every moment in your life and in your daily routine with your families and friends!

Last edited: