Namco Announces TEKKEN HYBRID Arcade Stick

• Admin
SAN JOSE, Calif., (October 6, 2011) – Leading video game publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. today announced a clubNAMCO exclusive version of TEKKEN® Hybrid for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

This exclusive bundle includes TEKKEN Hybrid’s Limited Edition two-disc soundtrack and art book, along with an exclusive Mad Catz® all-black "TEKKEN Hybrid – Namco Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition ‘S’”. The TEKKEN Hybrid “Extreme” bundle will be limited to 1000 units and will be sold exclusively through the newly revamped clubNAMCO online store at www.clubnamco.com for $249.99. Pre-orders for the online exclusive TEKKEN Hybrid “Extreme” bundle begin on October 6, 2011. TEKKEN Hybrid will be available for purchase in North America on November 22, 2011.

SI_TK-tekkenstickbundle.jpg

TEKKEN Hybrid bridges together a decade of TEKKEN history by including TEKKEN ®Tag Tournament HD, TEKKEN® Tag Tournament 2 Prologue, and the TEKKEN®: Blood Vengeance CG movie. TEKKEN Tag Tournament HD gives players a high definition version of the beloved PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system title TEKKEN Tag Tournament, while TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2 Prologue gives western fans a chance to try the current Japanese arcade smash hit, TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2. TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2 Prologue features four playable characters with exclusive outfits and stages taken from TEKKEN: Blood Vengeance.

“The re-launch of clubNAMCO and the TEKKEN Hybrid ‘Extreme’ bundle represents a major step for the future of NAMCO BANDAI Games,” said Carlson Choi, Vice President of Marketing for NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. “By creating a direct relationship with our fans, we are able to offer exclusive bundles, sales and special events better suited for our rapidly growing community.”

For a special sneak peek at the clubNAMCO exclusive TEKKEN Hybrid Mad Catz FightStick, please visit the Mad Catz booth (517/616) at the Devastation Event in Phoenix, Arizona taking place October 7 - 9, 2011. For more information on TEKKEN Hybrid, please visit www.namcobandaigames.com, www.facebook.com/TEKKEN or www.clubnamco.com.

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Must be a slow news day. I'd enjoy Tekken more if it wasn't awful since forever. TTT was great when I didn't know anything about games/balance/design. The good old day.

Sticks run about $150, and limited editions run $80-100, so the price albeit expensive isn't that crazy. If they had a bundle like this for Calibur, I'd be on it faster than a white girl with some Popeyes.

SRK and SDTekken will post SC news as their headlines and its only fair that we also post some items as well. We're not trying to segregate people from other communities.

I always thought it was okay for us to post more none SC related fg news on the front page. SC doesn't usually get that much news anyway. And people do play other stuff.

Reactions: d3v

Live streams

20 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
The only thing I know for real
13 Viewers
PapuZanarkand
PapuZanarkand
[ARG] 👊Paputest #32👊 // Soul Calibur IV // !redes !comandos !donacion !biblia !torneo
5 Viewers
theheartlessproject
theheartlessproject
(18+) [Vtuber] DAY 16 OF SUBATHON STREAM!!!!, every sub adds an hr, every dollar donation adds 10 mins
4 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
3rd stream test but with 60fps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back