Namco E3 2016 Line-up

• Admin
E3 takes place June 14-16 in Los Angeles, California. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has released what types of games that they plan to announce. You can follow this link to the list. There is a "Fighting / Wrestling" title that is TBA for PS4, XBONE, and PC. Maybe it will be a Tekken 7 console version, some anime game, or a new Soulcalibur. Time will tell!

CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I'm crossing my fingers that DBX2 is the roleplaying game on the list rather than the fighter. After all, it's mainly a roleplayer with fighting mechanics than a full-fledged fighting game.

The fighter was/is for PS4, XB1 & PC.

It could be 1 game for all 3 or 1 game for PC & 1 for the consoles or some other combo.

& those are just categories,can't there be 1 or more gamez in each?

The fighter was/is for PS4, XB1 & PC.

It could be 1 game for all 3 or 1 game for PC & 1 for the consoles or some other combo.

& those are just categories,can't there be 1 or more gamez in each?
This is why i'll be waiting for a list similar to this one from last year:
1a-png.44116

Or just the show itself.

Well, they've officially announced Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, so hopefully that means the room is cleared for SCVI to be announced at E3.

Who said that Xenoverse 2 will not be at E3 this year?
But I believe Namco is going to announce a fighting game at E3. We'll see Xenoverse 2 no doubt, but I don't think it'll be taking up the spot for an unannounced game (hint hint).

Wasn't also Dark Souls 3 announced before being presented at E3?

I try not to be the party pooper, but better keep the expectations low, 'cause we all know we'll end up disappointed when E3 comes...

Live streams

32 Viewers
noxdeanoctis
noxdeanoctis
SC6 EVO Japan 2024 Watch Party
4 Viewers
TrancedKaiju
TrancedKaiju
Schloppy Saturday: Soul Calibur VI
1 Viewers
Barbitu
Barbitu