Natsu 1.02 Combo Discussion.

Well, you just made my point, if I'm getting countered on reaction, it's a garbage move. Skilled players can do this. (I'm talking about offline btw.) My friends, and at my local tournaments, they see HOV or PO 2 and they just take a step back, then side step if it's HOV B and whiff punish and if it's A they go further back or GI/JG it, PO moves either don't even reach or can be dealt with on reaction....

Both on NH and CH. W! To Natsu's left and on an odd angle to her front.
(*) In the case of a Front W! You can connect a 3B or A6 into another W!.

BK, W!, *, 6A+B4, POA:6, 3KKK, 1A/4A+B/FC2A+B
BK, W!, *, 3B, A:6, 1A/4A+B/CE

BK4, W!, PO A:6, 3KKK, FC2A+B (The stylin' wall combo......or so I call it lol)

CH only. W! To Natsu's right.
(*)On some weird angles A6 will W! again.

BBK, W!, *, 6A+B4, POA:6, 3KKK, 1A/4A+B/FC2A+B
BBK, W!, *, 3B, A:6, 1A/4A+B

No one is safe when the wall is to the left, back or right (evil laugh)

CH BBK pisses me off in more ways than 7... If you CH something that TC's your K will get ducked... GDI! I'm still mad about that bullshit.

Yea but the string is so damn slow I usually can tell if they are crouching or not.......you know when I'm actually paying attention to the fight anyway.

Added some Bomb~ A+B~ 4A+B combos.
For real Bomb spam.
Reave your wall combos will be next but now i'm tired.

Edit: Done.

Yea but the string is so damn slow I usually can tell if they are crouching or not.......you know when I'm actually paying attention to the fight anyway.

I can too, but there are times that I miss the call like when I CH something like a 3a or a 1k and it doesn't look like they are crouching on the initial B and then they are FORCED to crouch under the K regardless if they hold guard or hold d or anything at all... the mechanics of the move just force them to crouch regardless of what they do. It's lame.

I play with a friend that has stopped me from doing bombs are matches are still close, but i'm leaning on 6A+B4 alot. That puts me into cross up area. What other idea can I use after my bomb's begin to fail.

I like the bomb because it's demoralizing.

Check out the combo and tech trap listing.
Often after knockdown, 4A+B or 2A+B is guaranteed to hit(Combo), and when they tech it launches(Bigger Combo).
There are also some tech traps where they have to try hard to avoid a bomb.
Like in, do front ukemi, then jump or eat it.
:D

Staying down of course saves them from getting launched.
But that can be unhealthy too.

something ive started doing is disrespecting peoples frame traps with 2Ba. like if i get hit by Opyrrah BB another BB is usually uninterruptable by anybody except natsu, you can sneak in a 2Ba and CH them out of their usual frametrap. it catches people off guard and gives you a little damage and +4 advantage. not something to abuse but something to make people think. this works on patroklos 1K into BB or another 1K as well.

i fish for CH BBK alot after any of the kuzukiri cancels. they leave you at +4 and BB becomes uninterruptable against most of the cast.

Check out the combo and tech trap listing.
Often after knockdown, 4A+B or 2A+B is guaranteed to hit(Combo), and when they tech it launches(Bigger Combo).
There are also some tech traps where they have to try hard to avoid a bomb.
Like in, do front ukemi, then jump or eat it.
:D

Staying down of course saves them from getting launched.
But that can be unhealthy too.

Right now when they stay down i'm doing either 1a, 44kk or 44kkk, PO B+K but I get hit out of that sometimes. if the do stand up I do catch them in the Ukemi Trap, I need to use 4A+B more.

Well, you just made my point, if I'm getting countered on reaction, it's a garbage move. Skilled players can do this. (I'm talking about offline btw.) My friends, and at my local tournaments, they see HOV or PO 2 and they just take a step back, then side step if it's HOV B and whiff punish and if it's A they go further back or GI/JG it, PO moves either don't even reach or can be dealt with on reaction....

The PO moves in my opinon are not fast enough, But that is just me, I guess you need to use them as cross ups. mix up moves

yeah that was my find.

you have to be at a straight on angle to the wall or else it gets a little sketchy if they can tech out or not. the WS B is guaranteed and then if they dont tech they have to either eat the bomb on the ground or block low to guard it, ive caught alot of people with stuff like WS B 66B, and WS B 2A+B, because they want to guard the bomb so bad.

Haha.. I thought I was the only one silly enough to do something like WS B into 2A+B... still amazed whenever that lands.

Back