Natsu Questions And Answers / General Discussion

KAB. Hit me up on either of my names when I'm on. I've been playing a little bit of Tekken here lately. I don't want to be trying to JG an electric or something like that so I'm trying to keep things in balance. If you still have my number hit me up cause I don't have alerts on and I rarely check my messages. LOL

According to one of the game developers at Soulcalibur Impact stream, Natsu will be losing some combos. Dunno if it's PO A:6 combos, they didn't specify.

did anyone see the patch update trailer?

... leixia's CE looks like it punished natsu's WS K on block. haha.

hmm. if they're looking to make the long combos shorter it's most likely that they took out the stun after PO A:6 that guarantees 3KKK and replaced it with the normal hit stun instead.

well i guess we'll find some way around it. namco please make 6A+B PO A:6 be NC on all characters!

Yeah, I was going to say it too... Natsu's WRk looked like it was getting punished by Leixia's CE! Ohhh noes! No more CH fishing. LOLOL. I guess we can still use 22k until people start crying about that one also.

Whoa whoa guys. NAMCO IS GIVING US NEW MAID OUTFITS!! My dreams have been answered. Also, did you see that Raphael's little BBB or w/e seemed to crumple stun on hit?

I can't wait for this haha! Fair play to them I hope Ivy is a bigger player so my sparring partner stops bitching about it! :)

Eh... Adam, if they made WRk -12 or -13 then what exactly is the point of CH fishing with it?? I guess we can still CH fish with WRaa :( -11 is a little better than -12!

Hopefully 22_88k is still completely safe on block.

BUT here's the good news. Even after the nerfs that Natsu is going to get she's still going to be playable. Really the only people crying about here are people that are ignorant or people that are complete scrubs that have a voice now (thanks to things like Twitter) and these patches aren't really going to help their own gameplay so they are still going to lose miserably and still cry that Natsu is OP AKA "I suck too bad to know that pushing lots of buttons against Natsu is bad even after the patch... can you please nerf her some more"

just got some intel on natsu changes; most are expected but there is one that is absolutely unjustified:

poison dart doesn't cause ground stun any more

where do i start a petition for another patch?

just got some intel on natsu changes; most are expected but there is one that is absolutely unjustified:

Im no Natsu player, but I know for a fact that this SEVERELY damages her oki & combo game. R.I.P Natsu, its a bittersweet moment cause even though I dont like her, it was fun doing combos with her in Training.. smh wtf

very quick question..ive seen some people cancel the wind death sault into PO into air grab..I was just wondering how they did this..I noticed pressing K while shes facing away seems to do something but I cant understand how it would link. Help?

Er, doesn't that pretty much cripple Natsu's oki game and combos?

Why would anyone want to play a character with terrible range, no mixups, mediocre damage and who is unsafe to boot? That's the sort of change that would drop her to low/low-mid tier.

also, apparently 6A+B PO A:6 doesn't give the stun that allows for 3KKK any more. combined with the poison dart nerf, this means the post-patch CH combos have been reduced to just 66B (BE) or just 6A+B PO A:6.

let's hope natsu gets something... anything.

i hope they will give her some more changes to PO like in SC4
like PO A:4~PO
2bA4~PO
and any other "Kuzukiri hit?(or u call it sth else now?)"
A,B4~PO
B,A4~PO
B,B4~PO

wait actually i can see it happening and i am not even sure why they removed them^^ :P

Well it's been nice playing Natsu. Time I looked for a top tier character. I'll hang around and try to see if you better players find out something that makes her worth playing. Until then, I'll be looking for who the new top tier is.

Well it's been nice playing Natsu. Time I looked for a top tier character. I'll hang around and try to see if you better players find out something that makes her worth playing. Until then, I'll be looking for who the new top tier is.

haha weren't you looking for a top-tier character when you first posted here? in any case i hear the next top-tier is viola.

Back