NCR 2012 Results

I think instead of his face, it should just have his eyebrows made of felt material so that the ladies will want to feel up your chest

I call royalties on this shit.

Preorder nao!

white-t-shirt.jpg

Aris, that tournament was the highlight of your commentary. i couldn't get enough of it! props to alex j. for putting on a good show!

still can't believe that tournament was so hype.

Brows got owned by NFK then ran like a bitch from our money match

I like how you start talking shit once you get back online hahahahhaha. You barely said anything to me in person. Yeah it's true we didn't money match, i felt like shit and decided I didn't want to be in that sweaty stink hole of a room any longer than I needed to be. Tbh, I probably would of puked on you during our MM. So yeah, my bad. E warrior all you want though, next time we meet you will still be quiet as fuck in person.

Brows got owned by NFK then ran like a bitch from our money match
You couldn't even muster a full paragraph that entire weekend, and now you wanna start running your mouth? How old are you?

If I know Alex (and I do), fear of losing to you had nothing to do with the money match not happening. I'm sure he'll be happy to relieve you of your cash the next time you two meet though.

Yeah it is kind of amazing that you say something on forums but not when Alex was talking shit to you the entire time at the event.
You couldn't even muster a full paragraph that entire weekend, and now you wanna start running your mouth? How old are you?

If I know Alex (and I do), fear of losing to you had nothing to do with the money match not happening. I'm sure he'll be happy to relieve you of your cash the next time you two meet though.
I wasn't even half serious, jeez. I was a little annoyed though. Kept me waiting for a few hours, delaying my departure

I like how you start talking shit once you get back online hahahahhaha. You barely said anything to me in person. Yeah it's true we didn't money match, i felt like shit and decided I didn't want to be in that sweaty stink hole of a room any longer than I needed to be. Tbh, I probably would of puked on you during our MM. So yeah, my bad. E warrior all you want though, next time we meet you will still be quiet as fuck in person.
I'm mostly salty because I was waiting till we played to laugh at the inevitable failed counter-CEs, call you a scrub, etc. There was literally nothing to talk about till we would actually play. You started saying pointless stupid shit about me and NFK wearing plaid for fuck's sake. All I can do is roll my eyes at something like that, sorry

I'm mostly salty because I was waiting till we played to laugh at the inevitable failed counter-CEs, call you a scrub, etc. There was literally nothing to talk about till we would actually play. You started saying pointless stupid shit about me and NFK wearing plaid for fuck's sake. All I can do is roll my eyes at something like that, sorry

Let me get this straight, there is nothing to say till we played. But we didn't play and you are still talking shit? I am sorry we didn't get to see your amazing anti CE strats. They clearly would of been the greatest thing this community has ever seen. Also it ain't my fault if you and NFK come in matching plaid, that shit was priceless. At least NFK had enough sense to laugh about it. You seemed to be still salty about it though hahahahah.

Let me get this straight, there is nothing to say till we played. But we didn't play and you are still talking shit? I am sorry we didn't get to see your amazing anti CE strats. They clearly would of been the greatest thing this community has ever seen. Also it ain't my fault if you and NFK come in matching plaid, that shit was priceless. At least NFK had enough sense to laugh about it. You seemed to be still salty about it though hahahahah.
point is, I was waiting for the match. And matching plaid my ass, his was blue/white and mine was gray/white.

Back