Need advice for the upcoming Presidential Election.

InfestedLoli

[09] Warrior
I need some help figuring out who to vote for because Obama smoked pot and Romney is a retard. Any assistance is appreciated.

I'm not a small-minded racist or anything, so I'm voting for Obama... because I HATE Mormons!

That was a joke. I have no problems with mormons whatsoever. They are kind, trusting and helpful people, who are easy to lure into traps and taste great smothered in onions.
That was a joke too. I haven't eaten anyone in a long time.
That was also a joke.
Seriously.
You're still here? Okay, how's about this:
ht_mormon_muffins_091028_ssv.jpg

Pretty weird huh?
That doesn't mean I hate them though.
What!?

I'm sure this thread will be a great help to those who are wondering who to vote for and in no way will turn into a fiery hell of flames.

Also, the only people who vote for Obama are those who hate God, family, and morality.

Also, the only people who vote for Obama are those who hate God, family, and morality.
BULLSHIT. Comments like these make me cringe, you can't insult half of your country like that. You just lost a lot of the respect I had for you. Never mind, I see you were just joking.

Now, to make this simple...

http://votesmart.org/voteeasy/

Voting for anyone other than Democrats or Republicans is sadly a waste of time though.

EDIT: This is from the last election, but I think it still applies...

BULLSHIT. Comments like these make me cringe, you can't insult half of your country like that. You just lost a lot of the respect I had for you.

Now, to make this simple...

http://votesmart.org/voteeasy/

He... he was joking Norik. That is just how he jokes... You might have noticed but... we were all joking... I think we all know this is the kind of thread best not taken seriously.

Fun toy though. My results were: Obama: 89, Anderson: 78, Stein 78. Though I didn't know i could just leave blanks, might have to take it again.

He... he was joking Norik. That is just how he jokes... You might have noticed but... we were all joking... I think we all know this is the kind of thread best not taken seriously.
Seriously dude. I didn't think I needed to add a /sarcasm tag or that stupid kappa face when I said something so outrageous that no one could possibly take seriously.

LOL, but I guess someone did. And it proves my point that a topic like this absolutely cannot be discussed without everyone eventually flipping out and hating everyone else. It took us what, 5 posts?

There are actually some people at my church who like Obama. What they're doing in church when they hate God so much is anyone's guess. kappakappakappakappakappakappakappakappakappakappa

:sc1xia1: :sc1xia1: JUST KIDDING!:sc1xia1: :sc1xia1:

The libertarians say that Obama and Romney are the same person so idk for whom to vote.

On a serious note, votesmart.org is certainly worth looking at. It has plenty of info on candidates and officials.

Again, both Romney and Obama suck, but voting for third parties won't do anything but take about a hundred votes away from the big ones. Anyway, here's my results:

92% Stein
84% Anderson
70% both Obama and Johnson

Yep... Obama. lol

Fox News tells me that Obama winning will be the end of America. Tumblr tells me that Romney winning will be the end of America. I don't know whom to believe.

I prefet to keep my vote private. My advice is to learn politics, its a long and hard process ( Tee-Hee "long" and "hard').

It will take a while, so wait for the next election and you'll be better off, but for now listen to what each candidate wants and fit that into your life.

Fox News tells me that Obama winning will be the end of America. Tumblr tells me that Romney winning will be the end of America. I don't know whom to believe.
Trust neither. They are both shitty sources of political information.

I hate how elections just tear this country in half. It'd be so amazing if the big parties decided to not run for one time...

Back