New Artwork and Assets from GamesCom 2011

• Admin
As GamesCom 2011 continues in Cologne, Germany, Namco continues their steady release of new information and artwork. While a few select Europeans are getting the chance for a first hands on with the game itself... (curse you, Kayane!) we're stuck here with screenshots and artwork only!

Images after the break... Oh Voldo... Why so Sexy?

hilSC5art1.jpg hilSC5cg1.jpg sc5_pub_skt_hilde02.jpg maxSC5art1.jpg maxSC5cg1.jpg maxSC5art2.jpg
tirSC5art1.jpg tirSC5cg1.jpg tiraSC5art2.jpg volSC5art1.jpg volSC5cg1.jpg volSC5art2.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_005.jpg sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_007.jpg sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_siegfried1_001.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_002.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_004.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_007.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_009.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_tira1_002.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_009.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_pyrrha1_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_pyrrha1_009.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_002.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_ivy1_005.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_ivy1_008.jpg
sc5_pub_stg_fortress_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_siegfried1_009.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_011.jpg sc5_pub_stg_roma_001.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
http://www.destructoid.com/talking-with-namco-about-soulcalibur-v-balancing-and-more-209400.phtml

Not much new information, but its the start of what should be a on going waterfall from the show.
Hm, so he said that there will be A guest character, as in one. I sure hope it isn't someone retarded. We'll find out in "Fall or Winter." :\ Hilde won't be broken, (I would be surprised if they did screw that up twice in a row, so nothing groundbreaking there). And he mentions a "new story mode." I wonder if this is something along the lines of MK9's epic story mode (as terrible of a retcon as it was).

The funniest part about you is that nobody else seems to demand to know who I "really" am, what I "really" do, etc. But again, that defiant attitude surely is getting you places. If you make it to any tournaments across the next year you can ask me all your questions directly (assuming it is an event we'll (SC side) be attending) and I can continue to provide no shortage of vague answers. The simple fact is, "who", etc. of me isn't important.
I DEMAND TO KNOW! You're Bances, aren't you? And Windie, that makes him the single most important person in the SC universe, so you should probably back down.

For some reason, the bubbly-ness of that made me happy while reading it. I wish more people would genuinely enjoy themselves and write about it so you could tell.
Anyways considering she was "rapidly pressing replay" I have a feeling the game is good so far =D

I read her preview-review courtesy of the PS3 forum. The impression I get from her review is that she played it offline either against the AI or a person, I want to know how the game responds online. Her stating that the game is "faster" translates to me as the window of a lot of things being reduced, now there's the extra step in regards to GI/GP. Offline play is one thing, my schedule being what it is typically means it's either online play or nothing. With SCIV even at 4 bars there's certain things I avoid since even the most minor amounts of lag can really throw a monkey wrench into the works.

Still good review overall & we all have some idea of actual gameplay.

Live streams

4 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Soul Cal Saturday!!! Get in here!!!
2 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
Ranked and then casual lobby (PC)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members