[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Ladies and gentlemen, what are your current room plans for NEC? Has anyone gotten a room yet and who's staying where?

NEC XII is fast approaching. =)

if i get a room for NEC who wants to stay with me?

also if i drive who wants to ride with me? im leaving from the Natick MA area and i dont mind picking people up as long as your somewhat on the way.

same deal as SummerJam for those who stayed with me last time, but open to all

not looking for definite answers...yet. just gauging interest....

PS no friday night fight night for me EVER sigh

I'll ride/room with you again if you don't mind, but my finals decide if I can go or not. Dates still haven't been announced yet.

of those who plan on riding/staying with me does any of you object to staying thru monday morning as opposed to sunday evening like SummerJam? my guess is that we would return to the Natick area monday night around 7-9 pm aka a normal time

I am pretty sure I have a ride for NEC but I need a room, anyone wanna go halfsies or something? Bed one night, couch one night? I am just tired of (not)sleeping on floors. I got like 5 hours of sleep TOTAL at Summerjam. I don't want to repeat that, I am getting too old for this shit!

Mike D where do you live? were you looking to room with me as well?

car spots:
1 Nightblade
2 Narcotic
room spots
1 me
2 Nightblade

couple of maybes, LaserCakes, Justkillz, Kikaleek

AND DO YOU GUYS WANT TO STAY TILL MONDAY???

seriously i need to know so i can book the room. so far i believe Nightblade and Kikaleek expressed staying till monday morning

Yeah if you have room that would be dope!

I have work Monday 6:30-ish PM but the owner of the pub is the most relaxed person i have ever met. Worst case scenario i switch shifts. So yeah leaving Monday is cool.

Also FOXWOODS is about to get OWNED this weekend!! EEHHHH!! WAHHHHH

Narcotic what city or town do you live in? this will determine whether or not i pick you up or ask you to meet me at my place friday morning dec 2.

Lasercakes do you know the dates of your finals yet? do you plan on riding/rooming with me?

Kikaleek are you a definite for riding rooming with me?

the general plan is that we are leaving natick friday morning around 9am or so and coming back to the area monday afternoon/evening relative to any monday evening obligations some of you might have to fulfill.

please get back to me regarding questions i asked above asap^^^^

Lasercakes sooner or later you will have to make the decision we all made....real life or video games? Look at Jian, hes homeless, but he still makes it to NEC!

Back