[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

WTF Tim lol. Lasercakes, I pretty much have missed every NEC until I graduated college for that same reason since UConn usually has their final exams beginning the following monday.

Also Happy Itis Day to everyone!

Guess who just bought 2 EVO monitors because he's serious about New England leveling up by EVO 2012?

<----------- THIS DUDE.

Since we will have enough monitors between us, BONE and the SC Weeklies (we need a name for those) will be using them.

I have a VH222H-P. It's 2 inches smaller and has one and a quarter frames of lag. I could bring this as well if you need more TVs, but I'm expecting a preference for CRTs.

I have a VH222H-P. It's 2 inches smaller and has one and a quarter frames of lag. I could bring this as well if you need more TVs, but I'm expecting a preference for CRTs.

The reason we are switching to the EVO monitor is so we have a uniform standard to practice on. 1/2 a frame of lag is acceptable and transporting these is so much easier than transporting CRT's.

Yep pretty much stopped playing SF and just waiting for SC5 to come out. Haven't played it, but from what I hear its fantastic. When are the weekly's going down? I'll bring some heavy doobies

wihylerfmf, cigriiysaBYGDS!!!!!

^^^^^who ever figures out/posts up my cyptic message gets a $1 next time i see them!!!

Does it have something to do with
Breast‐feeding and sexual abstinence in early medieval Europe and the importance of protein‐calorie malnutrition?

whats up you fuckin scrub. still no charges on my credit card bill for the shit u broke in vegas!​

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv​

nice comment NoFaceKiller lol EHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHHAAAAAaAAAaaAAAA!1!​

LOL I look on his profile and of course I see this. Can't wait to fuckin' yoshi 66k him into a brick wall next time I see him. Shining Wizard DING!​

Back