[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Jian, I'm thinking of driving up there tomorrow for your session if that's ok. I would just like to know how late the session will be running and if there was anywhere I could crash for the evening instead of making two driving trips in one day. Thanks.

Insanekhent, the session will run until people are tired. Last couple of weekends, we usually ended at around 9:30 pm but I'm down to play after that if people are staying. You're also welcomed to the couch and whatnot if you need to crash.

Address is
108 Allen Street
Windsor, CT 06095

You have my number right Khent?

Yes Jian, I have your number. I'll plan on making it up there tomorrow. I will call you to confirm either way. I also appreciate the crash offer. Thanks.

EDIT: I'd bring my TV along if I could, but it's out of my reach at the moment. I can bring my PS3 though if you need me to.

Jian I think I do. Not too sure though, I might not be able to make it tomorrow, I'm on no sleep as of now.. Got screwed out of my national invite for yugioh at regionals. >_>

Ok guys! Game Underground Framingham opens tommorow! Saturday May 1st!!! I am so psyched to have the ranbats starting and to see everyone again! We also may do something with SCIV at Game Underground Video Game and Music Festival presented by WAAF and the US Army on Sunday June 27! Keep an eye out!

For more info on that and the store check out our new website!

www.Game-Underground.com

I now 100% own GU in Framingham!!!

holy shit, Gu is back reincarnated?? whats up all how ya been? I'm ready to reenter the seen, wheres the games yet and you guys get down on the new Super SF?

good times on Sunday all!...

I'll be sure to see everyone again next week and maybe see a few more faces along the way.

Vagabond, just come to Ranbats early for games =)

It's at the GU store, this Sunday. I'll try to be there early along with folks for games.

Sorry I couldn't make sunday. Was stuck in boston, won a regional for yugioh only to get my prize stolen. xD

Anyway is anyone willing to buy a SSFIV TE stick for 100$ but its xbox. I'll sell it my NE buddies for 80 though.

sorry guys had my nieces baptism to attend....moved into a new place that can house 10 ppl if ppl are interested in some training....are these ranbats every week, cause if they are, i'm down!

Vagabond - definitely come down, we're there every Sunday. Where are you living now?

Justkill - Happy B-day!

Goofus - Just saw nightmare on elm st, the final kill me go eeeeeehhhhhh in the theater, no joke.

Back