[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Wanted to post this earlier, but I'll be at GU tomorrow around 7 or 8 for casuals. Lemme know if anyone of y'all are down.

1. Justin is hosting a session sat night at his place. pm him or me for his address if interested

2. im planning on goin to the Jaxeldome tourney, who wants to go with me? prob gonna leave here in the morning and head home when Jaxel kicks us out unless we find housing. obv we split on gas and if Herve goes we stop at the Vince Lombardi reststop for some Pacman payback. PS the sc4 tourney starts at 6pm eehh

ps i have 3 open seats atm

Hey I won't be able to go to Justin's today as I have to make a random trip to NYC (non-calibur related).

However Goofus I should be down to go to Jaxel, I'm only like 10 minutes off of one of the I-84 exits on the way down. Let me know if this is good for you.

I should be good for casuals again after next week's NYC Comic-Con.

Probably 2 or 3 am Kikaleek.

Goofus, I apologize, my Saturdays have been shitty as people keep wanting to hang out that day =(, I'll try to make it to Justin's one of these days.

Jian i sent you a PM not sure if it went thru tho, you still need a ride to Jaxeldome?

nobody wants to ride to Jaxeldome with me?!? is nobody else going other than me?

I wana go to the jaxeldome! Whats the address? Im in Norfolk VA right now. Id be willing to make the trip if I knew were the gathering is. Maybe if someone is up to it, we could get some good MMs?

WTF? You should have checked the tourney announcements. The Jaxeldome was poppin.

Anyway, you're 5 hours from Philly. We usually play every weekend. I'm sure you could crash for the weekend as long as you aren't a jerk and or funky. Hit us up in the Philly thread or talk to Sporko if you are interested.

From Jaxel, you're 6 hours away, but the next Jaxeldome ain't until 6 months from now it seems.

We also have NEC coming up in December 4-5 if you are interested as well also in Philly. Come visit sometime.

im rethinking my decision to not go to NEC this year, but i guess alot depends on if people want to go with me just like nec 8, remember when vicious attended and i rented Canyonero and the fried chicken debaucle at the reststop with Justkill? lol

anyways..i looked it up on mapquest and it said from my house its 302 miles and almost a 6 hour drive. so anyone want to go with me? obviously we'd be splitting gas/tolls/etc

also who wants to split a hotel room for sat night?

yea, i think I'm down for this, and if the room is for one night i might pitch in for that too...

and for the record you guys took/ate all the pieces of chicken that weren't all bones and fat fried gristle before i even got finished purchasing my side order... my very 1st time eating Popeye chicken and you guys literally made me SCRUB IT OUT on that shit!...LOL; not really though, wont happen again i assure you.

I'll be going to NEC for sure but I'll actually be there for Friday. However if everyone wants to go Saturday morning I would not be unopposed to that if people are strapped for cash.

Who's going at this point?

Also Jon, are you suggesting we rent out a van if there's more than 5 NE folks who want to go?

Back