[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Will anybody be at GU at around 12-4pm on Friday? I will be around the Framingham area at that time. Looking to get some good SC experience.

I used to play Tekken 5 awhile back with some of you guys before. I go by the name "Silverwolf" on the TZ forums.

Hmm 12-4 might be a little early for friday fight night. Maybe you can plan something though. I myself am too broke to make plans at the moment.

Attention everyone: I have since moved way the fuck out of New England and now I'm in Louisiana. Sorry you won't get to see my Viola in person now, but I have a good connection here so I can always play online. (PSN: ClaTheNinja) Even though I only played with you all once, it was good times. Good luck at your future events and maybe I'll run into some of you at EVO some year. (probably not this year, but definitely next year. Been wanting to go to EVO since like 2006 and I'm tired of not going. I will definitely be there no matter what next year if Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown becomes a main EVO game.)

Cla, sorry to hear you leave. From the way you worded things, you didn't care for Vermont too much I gather? lol

Friday night FightNights at Game Underground - and yes, on Friday, there is a $5 venue fee. We'll be running it from 5:00 PM until about 2:00 AM unless we have poor showings, in which case we close at midnight. That is rare these days, especially since classes have just concluded for many, and we've been getting some special guest appearances as of late as well.

This should be a good Summer season :D See you guys Sunday at BONE btw. Big ol' Round Robin, the way Fun n' Games used to run it. If only we have THE GRID to play while we waited our turn to play.

I was thinking of going to todays friday night fights nite. Wil anybody be playing soul calibur at todays friday night fight nite? I have a lot questions to ask , need to level up my game. Have Trouble transitioning from 2D fighters to whatever works to win matches in soul caliber.

I'm thinking about heading down after work. Should I bring my setup or just head down?

Also, when are where will BONE be on Sunday?

Yes, there will be people playing Calibur tonight - myself included.

Just head down Lasercakes, there'll be a dedicated Calibur setup on PS3. BONE will be at GU as well.

Good games to everyone at GU. Nice meeting Lasercakes and that Ezio player (sorry I didn't catch your name). Nice seeing Nightblade again. I might be down for BONE this Sunday and should be able to make it at next weeks Friday Night Fight Night.

It looks like CT tournaments are out of the question for me. I also checked other tournaments in New England and they're too far from me.

Ivy why are CT tournaments out the question?

Also it seems that two of my EVO companions are not able to make it, leaving only myself and my cousin for our hotel room. Is anyone looking for a room?

I'll be at fight night this Friday hopefully around 7 or 8.

I"ll be at Fight Night Friday tommorrow to test out my new character Algol. Leixia isn't cutting it, I don't need that many hits to depletes someone's lifebar with Algol. :)

Ivy why are CT tournaments out the question?

Also it seems that two of my EVO companions are not able to make it, leaving only myself and my cousin for our hotel room. Is anyone looking for a room?

I'll be at fight night this Friday hopefully around 7 or 8.

Everything is too far from me.

Everything is too far from me.

I've been traveling up and down the east coast since I was 16 playing Soul Calibur II on my own, you'll have to be more precise with "too far" which town are you from abouts?

Also gg's to G-stacked and Nightblade on Friday, hope to play you all soon.

Back