New Samurai Shodown Game In Development!

NeclordX

[13] Hero
I'm...intrigued, I won't say I excited until I see something since FIRST, in the late years I trend to be dissapointed more than being greatly surprised so I prefer to keep my expectations low and SECOND I'm not a graphics guy, I'm perfectly fine with 3d models, sprites whatever, games doesn't need to be cut-edge to be fun, but production levels needs to match the product they offer.

In other words, I won't pay 60 bucks for a ps2 tier game.

kyrt

whatever
I might be reviving a dead thread but considering we had rumors of a samurai showdown game way back in 2016 and then ended up with snk heroines do we think this snk announcement might be the rumored game;

TheRudeMorgue

[03] Disciple
I might be reviving a dead thread but considering we had rumors of a samurai showdown game way back in 2016 and then ended up with snk heroines do we think this snk announcement might be the rumored game;

God I hope so. I grew up with this series.

Dr. Cheesesteak

[04] Fighter
Looks sick, of course!

But I'm tempering my hype levels. I don't believe KoF14 had a PC same-day release. And as a PC player, if I know it's coming late, it'll just be a FG I play on the side, nothing I'll be too concerned over besides appreciating some FG design.

kyrt

whatever
Hmm something I just realized is that I think Samurai Spirits might be taking a page out of Soul Calibur's book and rebooting the franchise from the beginning (or near it) as there is no number after it.

d3v

[10] Knight
The year given in the trailer seems to indicate that it's a sequel to SSV/Zero (1786) and a prequel to SSI-IV (1788).

Other clues include the fact that you can see Gaoh (the boss of SSV/Zero) in that painting (guy with the big spear on the horse).

Rodahcul

[03] Disciple
SNK should really let us know more. I'm in the market for a companion game for SCVI now that I've gotten every single achievement and have nothing else to do but grind Ranked.

NeclordX

[13] Hero
Yashamaru is kind of edgy but its cool, Darli Dagger is REALLY cool, I'm not fan of the chinese girl though.

HogisGuy

[12] Conqueror
Glad that Tam Tam is in but i guess my boi Ocha-Maro won't appear in this one. Anyone who knows the control scheme for this game? Is it going to be more like SamSho 5 or 6?

d3v

[10] Knight
Glad that Tam Tam is in but i guess my boi Ocha-Maro won't appear in this one. Anyone who knows the control scheme for this game? Is it going to be more like SamSho 5 or 6?
It's the control scheme from 4, 3 slashes, one kick.