New Samurai Shodown Game In Development!

I'm...intrigued, I won't say I excited until I see something since FIRST, in the late years I trend to be dissapointed more than being greatly surprised so I prefer to keep my expectations low and SECOND I'm not a graphics guy, I'm perfectly fine with 3d models, sprites whatever, games doesn't need to be cut-edge to be fun, but production levels needs to match the product they offer.

In other words, I won't pay 60 bucks for a ps2 tier game.

I might be reviving a dead thread but considering we had rumors of a samurai showdown game way back in 2016 and then ended up with snk heroines do we think this snk announcement might be the rumored game;

20180903_005302.jpg

I might be reviving a dead thread but considering we had rumors of a samurai showdown game way back in 2016 and then ended up with snk heroines do we think this snk announcement might be the rumored game;

20180903_005302.jpg

God I hope so. I grew up with this series.

Looks sick, of course!

But I'm tempering my hype levels. I don't believe KoF14 had a PC same-day release. And as a PC player, if I know it's coming late, it'll just be a FG I play on the side, nothing I'll be too concerned over besides appreciating some FG design.

Hmm something I just realized is that I think Samurai Spirits might be taking a page out of Soul Calibur's book and rebooting the franchise from the beginning (or near it) as there is no number after it.

The year given in the trailer seems to indicate that it's a sequel to SSV/Zero (1786) and a prequel to SSI-IV (1788).
DmvwRlYX4AAHqee.jpg

Other clues include the fact that you can see Gaoh (the boss of SSV/Zero) in that painting (guy with the big spear on the horse).
DmvxBP-XsAEzzhM.jpg

SNK should really let us know more. I'm in the market for a companion game for SCVI now that I've gotten every single achievement and have nothing else to do but grind Ranked.

Yashamaru is kind of edgy but its cool, Darli Dagger is REALLY cool, I'm not fan of the chinese girl though.

Glad that Tam Tam is in but i guess my boi Ocha-Maro won't appear in this one. Anyone who knows the control scheme for this game? Is it going to be more like SamSho 5 or 6?

Glad that Tam Tam is in but i guess my boi Ocha-Maro won't appear in this one. Anyone who knows the control scheme for this game? Is it going to be more like SamSho 5 or 6?
It's the control scheme from 4, 3 slashes, one kick.

Back