[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Phil (Buffalo) posted this over in our thread, Fox is freaking out right now POST IT IN NYC THREAD GOGOGOGOGOGO.

Klizza I apologize in advance for making you boo so vehemently at this, haha.

That does not surprise me. Cameras have never been friendly to black people since conception. Well at least cameras will still be on us when we walk in stores.

OK NYC and all of its readers! i've found a huge venue with plenty of space and plenty of CRT's! im aiming a tourney around the end of FEB and im gonna try to make it a montly thing! so get ready!

OK NYC and all of its readers! i've found a huge venue with plenty of space and plenty of CRT's! im aiming a tourney around the end of FEB and im gonna try to make it a montly thing! so get ready!

m8390y.gif

Thanx for making it to the session guys.
You guys are awesome, I love you all! XD

Arrogant - LOL stupid.

Ramon - Ramon, Tourney 101 man. You cant schedule tournies when others are happening. Look at tekken, SF, and other tournies and plan around that first. End of Feb = GVN Winter Brawl.

Merry X-mas NYC!

About this weekend, Delnar/Tidus wanna drink/play T6 till the sun comes up and we cant feel anything anymore; and then go to the ribs place and drink and eat some more?

Hey Y'all,

Maxx, a great time was had by all, thanks for your hospitality. Ramon, anytime, any place, set it up & I'll be there.
Also, merry christmas to all da boys from da crib. NYC forever. Everybody else, have a safe and happy holiday........John

We always play in the city. if traveling here isnt a problem for u, we try to gather at my place in harlem, 155th and 8th by the ABCD line or Serge's place in the east side on 85th by the 4,5,6 lines.
Heres my number, u can txt or call if u have questions. Sessions are almost always posted up on here anyway tho so just keep an eye on the thread. 646-764-9823

Happy new year to all of you guys.

I'm not forgetting you.

I hope you remain together this year and keep welcoming new members like you do so well.

Papy

Back