25: Runofthemill
25: RenoRob
25: Shin
25: Cynan
25: Victor
25: Gary
33: Duenas
33: Corn

Excellent turnout and thanks to everyone for participating. Thanks again everyone for putting up with the limited space....but we got through it and now Cedric, Manta, Brian, and Alex J will be reppin for NorCal at nationals....congratulations guys!

Videos of a number of matches including grand finals, winners, losers finals, and semifinals will be up soon.

Attachments

• NorCal Regional Bracket.gif
    NorCal Regional Bracket.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 331
The fact that Krayzie didn't even enter disgusts me. I'm vomiting right now, Chris.

Ceirnian holding down the fort
Manta Claus and Brian<3Us for usurping Alex's spot at #2
Alex for making it to #4 while deathly sick
Duckie and Rush for being as close as they can be to getting spots.

Grats guys, looked like an awesome tourney. And wow, Bolin and Cynan showed up!

Alex needs the Magic Johnson immune system

!!!

Same people at the top no matter what happens. The Norcal people are a consistent bunch. Little bit a shuffling here and there, but, you know, the results are about the same overall.

Congratulations!

quick post before I go do stuff

Holy ****. This tourny was the most soild thing I'v ever seen. Big shoutout to Krayzie, Brian, Keith, and everybody who helped run the thing. Finished Grand finals before 10:30pm, damn.

Congrats to the top 4 for making it. Ceirnian, Manta, Brian, Alex...you guys had the best SC matches ever as usual.

Thanks to Sora for the ride again.

Genver&ABI - Damn it, why do I always have to face our own people? D; ggs though.

BentLeeT - Gah, I got rock owned. We need to play again somewhere somehow, but first I have to re-learn the game, I should stop BS-ing around so much. =0

Hajime - GGs. imcf > me badly. It was really fun playing you though, we gotta claim a tv early next time, haha.

Everybody else who I played in casuals, ggs. Guy who trampled my left foot, I'm suing you for 9999999999$ kthx (j/k) I didn't catch your name, but let's play a few next time as well lol.

Shoutouts:

Krayzie/Brian/Keith/Scamp/Everyone else who helped: You got shit done fast and efficient. That was tight.

Manta: Effing good matches dude. I literally am still kicking myself for freezing on that third round. Definitely need to fight you a first to forty sometime lol. Congratulations again for taking second. If I -had- to lose, glad it was to the guy who fought his ass hard back to taking second.

Martin: Street fighter FO! SAY IT! And stop telling people my weaknesses for low-low mixups... D:

The rest, Wu already said it. Lol.

Looking forward to the vids. :p

*whistles* Whew, was that some balls-to-the-walls stuff.

Manta: BALLS OF FUCKING STEEL! Ridicuous stuff, even after getting matched up against Alex of all people for round one.

Genver/Nyawu/Sora: Usual stuff. I play you guys every week. Much bromance, yo.

Rushdown/Steponme: Thanks for the ride, as always. More random banter about cards and burning rubber later, right?

BentLeeT: >__> Fucking Triple H. GGs, man. I'll beat you down next tourney.

Many thanks to Krayzie for throwing the tourney, making black jokes, and remembering my name.

Great stuff, enjoyable experience and I feel much has been learned from spectating everyone at their best.

Nyawu, I'm sincerely sorry for my irresponsible destructive clumsiness.. I really wasnt in a good condition to attend further evidenced with speechlessness and horrid ingame decision making garnished with all sorts of flawed inputs.
And I'm sorry that you all had to put up with my bad mojo.

Cutting short since unfortunately I arrived home to something upsetting and it pushed my heart out of the spirit..

Congratulations to the qualifiers and thanks to krayzie for hosting, and everyone attending for giving the soul to this great event.

Why isn't Krayzie CD playing in tournaments man?

Rock-star BentLeet...wow awesome placement for someone who hasn't played in a tourney for awhile.
You shoulda used Hilde.

Congrats to Ceirnian, Manta, Hates, and Alex.J

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Good work guys!! As always the NorCal crew deliver. Good job Manta. Way to represent that Voldo baby. I will do the same at my regional!! Again, congrats to all the placed!!

Krazy - Take off the .tio file attachment and just post the image of the brackets. You do this by simple right clicking on the bracket and save the image. No need for people to see a file that can't do nothing with.

Manta: Good shit sir. Its not even a match when you and I play and you rape me harder than anyone else that is for sure. You came from losers and clutched against everyone. This was your day :D.

Ceirnian: I thought I had your number and you out played me hard, no contest (or challenge for that matter). I was missing easy just frames and free damage but I don't think it would have made a difference. Nasty wall combos, the obviously good ring out game, and phenomenal spacing make for a tough match. Still think Amy is a soft counter to Hilde though, who knows.....young game as you say.

Brian: We didn't get any games in ; ;. Good job sir, especially lack of sleep considered.

Alex: Your amy sucks =P. But in all seriousness congrats and I hope you get well soon. Wish we could have gotten in a few before you zoomed on out of there. Your amy is nasty and once you start JFing I won't even play you XD,

Krayzie: Thank you for hosting and being one of the nicest and most chill guys I know.

BentLeeT: Keep repping teh rock. You make him nasty and he isn't as bad as people like to think he is. Pray namco is silly enough to take away throw scaling :D.

To everyone else: Thanks for putting up with my pompous ramblings of my half ass theory fighing that is usually wrong :D. It was a blast and good to finally go to a tourney again.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Good work guys!! As always the NorCal crew deliver. Good job Manta. Way to represent that Voldo baby. I will do the same at my regional!! Again, congrats to all the placed!!

Krazy - Take off the .tio file attachment and just post the image of the brackets. You do this by simple right clicking on the bracket and save the image. No need for people to see a file that can't do nothing with.

Done. Thanks man, I saw other people posting the bracket images from their regionals but as everyone should know by now, i'm an idiot when it comes to doing fancy things on computers and all that.

Congrats to all! Seems like a well played tourney.

Krayzie.......... Damn u need to enter one of these because I want to run into u at nationals if I place in my own. Enter 1 Damnit. Lol

Back