[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Genver RUNS these street

Yo I need to get better at SC4...let me come play w/ u guys. Any of u guys namco testers cuz I work there right now I might know some of u.

Zodiac, if you ever come over the hill to Santa Cruz you should hit me up, i'll be down for some games... oh, and I own a 360... just a heads up if you're expecting a ps3.

I don't think any of us are Namco testers, but if you have some testers who want better insight into the game or just want to have fun and get more competitive, make sure to hit us up for gatherings.

Sora you are leaving norcal? Wtf

I don't think any of us are Namco testers, but if you have some testers who want better insight into the game or just want to have fun and get more competitive, make sure to hit us up for gatherings.

Sora you are leaving norcal? Wtf

Yep. Will most likely be at Vegas for the entire summer then leaving for Barcelona and Taipei for my masters the whole of next year until summer '10.

I'm just posting to let you guys know that I raped Cedric 28-9 or something crazy like that.

CEDRIC = OWNED

Hi guys, long time no post. After June 2nd, which is a submission date for our Guitar Hero: Van Halen project, I'd love to play some offline SC4, because playing online sucks. I'm in the Hayward area and would love to play on lagless settings. :)

I dunno like a day or so ago, played him in some online sc4 while we were chatting about stuff. ONLINE SETSUKA / VADER FO LIFE

[edit] all asura kilik > noface

Well I know there's a few guys at work who are pretty good at Calibur. One guy Mike is a Vader player and hes probably one of the best ones at work...I think he went to the last tourney in Richmond (not sure). I just started playing myself though but I want to find people who play so I can get good. I really only play at work on breaks right now, aside from that I don't kno anyone to practice with.

But uh, anyway I'm in Oakland and I wanna play this weekend. So is there anything going on?

I think I'll show up for the 29th...finally. I don't know where I am going though -_-

check yo PMs, sir.

anyone else interested in playing at my place this Friday, PM me for info!

And if anyone needs a ride from public transportation places in SF (namely BART), pm me for info. :p

genver u r the most beautiful gamer girl i have ever scene.

lmfao.

attachment.php

You're saying people can't GI it on Reaction? Well when I was in NorCal, Hates managed to GI charges on reaction pretty well. AlexJ did it well. Cedric was a god damn beast with aGI's (And yes this is reaction not anticipation. Cedric would wait for me to move before attacking, and I never landed a 3K on him.)
Newsflash: I NEVER SAID IT WAS EASY! I SAID IT WAS POSSIBLE!

Something funny Runis said

Something funny Runis said

He has quite the selective memory when it comes to his visit. I remember him telling everyone how he managed to C4A every single NorCal player (not true) and didn't recall a bit about getting beat down by just about everyone except Hates. He fears the Hates.

At any rate, maybe wednesday? Again, harass Martin too.

i'm always down, just hit me up beforehand. Hajime will be over Thursday night and morning, so show up then too.

Back