[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Genver RUNS these street

Genver: doesn't look like I can make Saturday; turns out the baptism recession I'm going to is smack dab in that evening. :(

I'd like to make a stick exchange w/ you tomorrow. if you can't slide thru my place early, can I swing by yours?

You're not going at all to Evo? That's confirmed?

50/50 right now, buncha school shit I have to pay for... I'll just hit you up in the morning to see what you're doing.

If you don't mind mailing the stick back, you can keep it for Evo. =) Or maybe if somebody else in norcal is up for it, you can hand them the stick and somebody from our group and pick it up in a tourny or gathering or something.

Genver already has it. I'll probably have to buy a stick for Evo. Mailing it to you is too risky knowing our "very secure and careful" postal system.

sora, try and hit me up asap about your plans so that jeff and steph can play w/ us before you leave.

@ Sora: I dunno about Tuesday yet; But will defintely let you know.

Thanks to Shenrei for hosting yesterday! Even though it was a small turn out, it was fun to hang out with everyone, including Ash. I want to come see Ash again! :<

Hopefully we can get something going on this upcoming weekend too. :)

Yeah, thanks Tim for hosting. Too bad you missed out on Pho and yogurt though.

Lol@Steph using my smilies now! Contagious? ;()

-ASZ

Make that monday being my best day. Tuesday I'd have to pick up the rents; granted they're coming late at night but it might cut into the gathering's time.

Invite martin too please.

Monday it is, then. I get out of school at 1, is it cool to show up there, or do you just want to meet me at my place?

I'll go to your place; I left my PS3 at Vegas lol.

Also, my place is currently a pigsty because we're clearing out the house.

Why did I have to be busy on Saturday? WHY!!!!!! I wanted to fight you Aku!!! You to Steph!!! Want to fight all of you!!!!

I'll go to your place; I left my PS3 at Vegas lol.

you misunderstood me a bit there, sir.

what I really meant was, I'ma meet you at your place, and we can go to my place together :)

OH. Okay. Lol.

You lazy to take the bus aren't you? XD

Thanks to a lack of free housing and me being broke I will not be able to attend nats...see you at evo.

Back