[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Come & Ride the Mantis C

His address is 640 taylor ct mountain view, ca 94040. I would say come around anytime after 3, give me a call when you get there (650) 704-2623. Tekneeks, you are welcome to come down if you dont mind driving. Maybe you and Krayzie can carpool if he is coming. Btw, someone should bring a PS3 down here so we can have more than one setup going.

Yeah it went fine, small turnout but sometimes thats better. Uber1337 definitely has some skills but its pretty obvious imo that Maxi is holding him back some. I would definitely be down to play him again sometime.

Manta: I'm calling you out to a FTO20 sometime during March. Let's make it a $10 MM to make things interesting too.

Interested? *whistles*

Its a deal, lets do this.

Wha..? I was calling out Sora!

Alex. I'll FT10 for a couple decent bottles of beer when you're actually health and when we both have enough time to drink and recover.

You're on Sora ~ So where are we gonna gather for our shenanigans?

-Manta-

Next casuals at Krayzie's (if any) works, or I might just come down there on a random weekend.

I definitely need the Voldo practice first and foremost. Getting tired of this monkey on my back. (Voldo's been my personal worst matchup since 2)

Next casuals at Krayzie's (if any) works, or I might just come down there on a random weekend.

I definitely need the Voldo practice first and foremost. Getting tired of this monkey on my back. (Voldo's been my personal worst matchup since 2)

Haven't you seen me beat Manta at tournies with voldo? I should be getting the money match.

P.S. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MONEY!!!

Shenrei - I'm game!! dude if you would of played that last game with us when i scored over 10000 points. i would of OWNED you in Brain Challenge haha

Haven't you seen me beat Manta at tournies with voldo? I should be getting the money match.

P.S. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MONEY!!!

I know, but I already have you down for an Amy MM down the line Alex. Just not prepared yet. :p

The French players are discussing taking a trip to norcal after Evo, then taking a train to Nationals after. There will be 5-6 of them (Saitoh, Kayane, Kero (Kayane’s brothers), Nob, Humphrey and maybe Mystic) and they will be needing a place to stay. Would be best if it were somewhere with access to BART since they are interested in visiting SF for touristy reasons.

Anyone willing to open up their home to host the french? I might be able to do it myself, but I have no idea as of now and I wouldn't count on it quite yet.

[edit] Also I picked up the videos from Krayzie, there are a shit load so I don't expect to post everyones match up. if you want me to post yours let me know and I'll do what I can. Some of these people I'm unsure about, so please post the characters you used as well so it's easier for me to look through them.

Yo Cedric, could you please post mine? Taki player who went up against Manta. I wanna look at it again, see what I did wrong at the very least. Kinda hard to improve my game if I don't have a PS3 anymore and all so I have to do what I can lol.

What up people. Some of you may remember me from back in the day with SC2.
I'm up in NorCal but I haven't started playing SC4 yet. If I'm looking to get back in the scene, who is on the peninsula?

What up people. Some of you may remember me from back in the day with SC2.
I'm up in NorCal but I haven't started playing SC4 yet. If I'm looking to get back in the scene, who is on the peninsula?

Sup man, I live in Mountain View and would be down to play you. There are also usually gatherings in San Fran every Friday that you might want to check out.

Krayzie: SCIV on Sat? Regionals prep and stuff? ShenRei is willing to drive out!

Back