[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Hey peoples! I live in the East Bay but I'm studying in Japan till March 1st. I'd love to become a part of some live SCV stuff once I get back, so I'll be in touch here. Happy New Year!
Awesome! We should have plenty going on by the time you're here.

So there is going to a meetup in Sac? I'll probably be up there to meet some friends I haven't seen in a while at the anime thing going on that weekend. Depending on when everything is I can maybe come through...

Yes, at my place on the 14th. If you plan on coming just PM me for the info

If you guys would like I can talk with the TNT guys and see if they are willing to add it. They're also adding a south bay version that will be held at MLG so we might be able to get in there. Let me know.

If you guys would like I can talk with the TNT guys and see if they are willing to add it. They're also adding a south bay version that will be held at MLG so we might be able to get in there. Let me know.
It's definitely worth looking into, if space isn't an issue. The last couple of TNTs have been very crowded, if I recall.

I dont think I'll be going to another Philly tournament. I might check out Final Round though if I'm decent enough in SCV

Summer Jam was cool but all the hype around NEC turned it into a nightmare for me. Too crowded, unorganized and I kept getting blow horns in my ear when I was trying to play. I think they just need a bigger venue

So, here's the deal...
NDK!

I can make the Sac gathering coming up if you'll be able to house me for Friday, and get me to my station at 6:40pm on Saturday. I don't know if that'll be enough time to Calibur it up, so let me know if I should/can do this or not. If not, I'm not trippin' too hard on it.

KrayzieCD & NDK;
I can make the CD house gathering, if CD can house me friday/saturday and help me get to frisco station on Sunday? I got the weekend off for this gathering. So, let me know what's up. NDK, If you're going, I was wondering if I could meet you up in Sac and head there. Don't know if you're tryna go on Friday though. let me know wassup, guys.

So, here's the deal...
NDK!

I can make the Sac gathering coming up if you'll be able to house me for Friday, and get me to my station at 6:40pm on Saturday. I don't know if that'll be enough time to Calibur it up, so let me know if I should/can do this or not. If not, I'm not trippin' too hard on it.

KrayzieCD & NDK;
I can make the CD house gathering, if CD can house me friday/saturday and help me get to frisco station on Sunday? I got the weekend off for this gathering. So, let me know what's up. NDK, If you're going, I was wondering if I could meet you up in Sac and head there. Don't know if you're tryna go on Friday though. let me know wassup, guys.

As for the Sac gathering, I think you should come only if NDK can house you on Friday night. If not, playing just until 6:40pm might not be worth it but then again that depends on what time you arrive on Saturday morning. I usually try to get to NDK's place around 2pm but I sometimes end up arriving closer to 3:30pm. That means we'd only get about 3 hours of time to play each other, and that depends on how many others show up. But of course, that's all up to you.

As for my place on the 28th, I can house you for Friday and Saturday. I might have to work Sunday morning though so if you did need help getting to the station it'd have to be really early Sunday morning like 8am, or after I get off work which would be sometime after 4pm.

Xeph, I dont think i'll be making the 28th (birthday plans). But I can house you for the Sac gathering. I'll only be able to pick you up after 5p that Friday though since I have work that day

SC5 BABY! HYPE!!!!

/threadhijack

PS. Will SC5 be at Norcal Regionals? Or will you guys throw another regionals separate from that of the Evo circuit?

SC5 BABY! HYPE!!!!

/threadhijack

PS. Will SC5 be at Norcal Regionals? Or will you guys throw another regionals separate from that of the Evo circuit?

since its been announced at EVO 2K12 it will be at majors like Super NCR because they are on the road to EVO. you should also make plans for hotel reservations soon along with other things to make sure your going to EVO.

Xeph, I dont think i'll be making the 28th (birthday plans). But I can house you for the Sac gathering. I'll only be able to pick you up after 5p that Friday though since I have work that day
I'll be getting into Sac, Friday- 6:40pm. I'll hit you up, thanks breeeh

and CD, How does this sound?
Get in Friday, 6:00pm?
Get on the bus Sunday, 6am? (no other time before or at 8:00am :/)

I have a Asus VE228H monitor now, so I can bring that depending on the gathering. Hopefully I am healed enough to drive in a few months so I don't have to carry a damn monitor with me on BART

Back