[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

NCI is too early for me, i just barely woke up and i need time to not feel like shit. If the tournament started at like 3 I would be down.

The tournament started at like 3 due to some technical difficulties (5 tournaments at once?) so you guys would of made it lol

Scratch that. I think we should just wait until next time, people are tired/made plans/can't make it.

ATTENTION ALL SF/NORCAL PLAYERS.

Southtown just sent us a request, they want to show off soul calibur TOMORROW (sunday) in a tournament. I know it's short notice, but we need -8- players. Are there anybody here that's willing to go on such short notice?
It will be streamed on iplaywinner, and tons of people will be watching, and it'll really get in more players.

It will most likely begin around 4pm~5pm ish, right after King of Fighters ranbat.

So who was it that showed up to nci

ggs today it was pretty fun, think i played a good amount at the start and end and a bunch of gg in the middle

i was the dude w/ the hellokitty hat

and yeah ever since NCI started getting hosted at game center its been starting really early.

people were complaining about way too many tournaments going on at once, if SCV is a regular thing there it would make sense to just replace arcana with it theres not really people who play.

I know I'll be playing SCV there for sure every week. I think if we make sure to keep it consistent more people will start showing up. It was a bummer we had to scrap the tournament and just play casuals, maybe we can change that next week with more people.

For anyone interested in coming through, check out my earlier post about UC Davis or just shoot me a PM
Yea for sure. Even though I'll only be here for another 2 weeks I'll stop by every friday if I can. I can help the new people find the location, it was pretty damn hard finding it in the dark.

Nwayu, is that text crossed out because it's the super bowl and southtown cancelled it? Or cause it's the superbowl and you really don't expect anybody to show up because of it?

Also, it's been a number of years since I went to my last SF meetup, and now that I live here again I'm hoping I can show up some more.

Nwayu, is that text crossed out because it's the super bowl and southtown cancelled it? Or cause it's the superbowl and you really don't expect anybody to show up because of it?

Also, it's been a number of years since I went to my last SF meetup, and now that I live here again I'm hoping I can show up some more.

Southtown wanted to make it happen, but it was kinda too short notice to really have players go up to there. Superbowl, game being only out less than a week so day 6 tech, and people going to way too many sc events this month and are tired, esp those who went to NCI which was a 8-9 hour affair... so quite a few people thought it was prob best if it was done next time.

If you want one, best thing to do is to goto STA and inquire about it, or goto the ranbats and show more interest for SC5. Prob ask on facebook or something too.

Is there still an event at Milpitas Golfland this week? If so, is anyone besides me going? If not, are there going to be any get-togethers this week that would be willing to accept me as a scrub/punching bag?

Thanks!

So who was it that showed up to nci

ggs today it was pretty fun, think i played a good amount at the start and end and a bunch of gg in the middle

i was the dude w/ the hellokitty hat

and yeah ever since NCI started getting hosted at game center its been starting really early.

people were complaining about way too many tournaments going on at once, if SCV is a regular thing there it would make sense to just replace arcana with it theres not really people who play.

No more Arcana Hearts? I didn't know you played SC, man

When do the UC Davis people usually meet up?

Fridays 6:00-10:00 in room Wellman 202. We usually start tournaments around 6:30. Tournaments have a $2 venue fee and $2 per game entry. PM me if you need help finding it, we had some people get lost trying to find it last week I think.

Fridays 6:00-10:00 in room Wellman 202. We usually start tournaments around 6:30. Tournaments have a $2 venue fee and $2 per game entry. PM me if you need help finding it, we had some people get lost trying to find it last week I think.

What console is it run on and what other games are there?

We run on PS3. Games played are: SSF4AE2012, UMVC3, SCV, KOFXIII, and sometimes Street Fighter II Super Turbo and Gundam Vs. Gundam Extreme. We need more people in the tournaments for SCV and KOFXIII, so come on out if you can!

We run on PS3. Games played are: SSF4AE2012, UMVC3, SCV, KOFXIII, and sometimes Street Fighter II Super Turbo and Gundam Vs. Gundam Extreme. We need more people in the tournaments for SCV and KOFXIII, so come on out if you can!
Thanks, I should be able to make it.

I know you don't wana host Krayzie because there is alot going on. But you must! Because I'm leaving soon, and I wana see everyone together and we need to get it on and crackin for the small amount of time that I am here. Ill give you a dollar. Im cereal, I'll deliver to you a dollar upon entering. Foreal foreal.

I know you don't wana host Krayzie because there is alot going on. But you must! Because I'm leaving soon, and I wana see everyone together and we need to get it on and crackin for the small amount of time that I am here. Ill give you a dollar. Im cereal, I'll deliver to you a dollar upon entering. Foreal foreal.

Yeah it would be good to get some games in with you before you go. You could try making it to the GameCenter thing this coming Saturday maybe.

P.S. to Brian, the French did not write that E tier Seigfried list. My interest in him is now waning.

Back