[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

I remember Loquori saying he could house a few people which would be good since he lives fairly close to the tourney.
Yes, I did say that, and I was really hoping it would just drop off the radar. Unfortunately, I am leaving for Korea on Saturday morning. So once again, I have to play the "Flake" card. Maybe, it's time to change my handle? Just call me Fla-quori.

Yes, I did say that, and I was really hoping it would just drop off the radar. Unfortunately, I am leaving for Korea on Saturday morning. So once again, I have to play the "Flake" card. Maybe, it's time to change my handle? Just call me Fla-quori.

Didn't mean to put you on the spot and it's totally understandable. Don't worry about it man, have fun in Korea.

Ill be there

YES!!!

Hey guys! I'll be staying with QDogg this weekend and am free all day tomorrow. Any gatherings going on by chance?

Hey guys! I'll be staying with QDogg this weekend and am free all day tomorrow. Any gatherings going on by chance?

I believe Nyawu is supposed to be having a gathering with Soraky and Ivyfanboy plus other SF players. And on this side of the bay, I'll be having Xeph, Greatone, Sweets, Cedric, and Tag over at my place. No matter which spot you chose to hit up, you'll get some good games.

Same. But hey, gotta do it. Plus those are my normal hours anyway.

I'm looking at the brackets and trying to figure out how they'll put in last minute entrants. Probably will just match it with the people without matches, but that'd mean putting the last minute people with some really good players first round (pool A = Hates, pool D = Alex, pool C = Xeph, etc)

Tag: Greatone and Sweets will arrive before I go to work, so you can come early if you want to keep them company. Xeph is coming at around 6pm and I'll get home from work at around 6:30pm so I'd say come after 6:30 if you want plenty of people to play. Xeph if you can, bring your PS3 + game. If Greatone brings his setup that'll give us 3 stations at my place.

sup guys, im from socali and im gonna be coming up this weekend too, although not to play in the tourney, Ill be staying in daily city conveniently close to SFU, I saw a few mentions of casuals, and I would love to join in if possible, which set of casuals is set on the daily city side of the bridge?

sup guys, im from socali and im gonna be coming up this weekend too, although not to play in the tourney, Ill be staying in daily city conveniently close to SFU, I saw a few mentions of casuals, and I would love to join in if possible, which set of casuals is set on the daily city side of the bridge?

Daly city casuals would be Nyawu's place. PM him for the deets. Looking forward to playing you!

Tag: Greatone and Sweets will arrive before I go to work, so you can come early if you want to keep them company. Xeph is coming at around 6pm and I'll get home from work at around 6:30pm so I'd say come after 6:30 if you want plenty of people to play. Xeph if you can, bring your PS3 + game. If Greatone brings his setup that'll give us 3 stations at my place.
Won't be able to bring my PS3. My girlfriend uses it just as much as I do (HuluNetflix) I can bring my copy for just in case. Sorry breh. and yeah, I'll be there arouind 6-7:00. See you guys later today.

ty ty! lookin forward to meeting all the great players that represent our wonderful state, we may be separated by a great divide, but we are all united under one banner! im hoping cali can do some real dmg come evo

Just so everyone knows, on-site registration is today from 2-4pm. If you register tomorrow, you gotta be there at 8:30 a.m. to sign-up. So, yeah....

Yo Norcal im here in SF hanging with Naomi. It'll be great to see all you guys again this weekend and maybe squeeze in some casuals!

Nyawu, when is the gathering starting at your place? I have some errands to take care of first, but I will be there and I'll bring my setup!

8:30 till 1ish. Though I'm pretty sure people will be late, but I'm def kicking everybody out at 12:30~1ish so I can rest for tomorrow. Also, for everybody coming, after 10:30, please keep the noise down so I don't get security reporting me for noise late at night again.

Back