[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Yeah sorry dude. Didn't realize it was JJ's birthday party tonight so I wasn't able to make it.
ahh it's ok, I hope you have fun though~ I do want to play you guys soon though...I spend all day practicing and trying to level up my Natsu...I almost got those just frames down now too. So let me know of any gatherings or events that are coming up.

Shit, I missed tonight's gathering =( serves me right for trying to finish my arcade sticks, get a job, and sell aforementioned arcade sticks for money in lieu of me actually getting a job!

I'll do my best to make the next one though, and of course any SF gatherings I'd be down for.

Great tournament, except the commentary was terrible and most of your handshakes weren't vigorous enough to be truly sportsmanlike... try to work on that for next time. And I was watching the stream and at one point it dropped frames for like a whole second. I mean, come on guys, step it up a bit.

Thanks to everyone who made it happen! It was awesome and I'm looking forward to the next one already.

Yeah, we had a good turnout despite some folks not being able to show up. Now we just gotta figure out what we're gonna do about that team tourney at MGL in two weeks. Do you guys want to postpone the next bi-weekly at Gamecenter and just go to Milpitas instead?

I personally think we should postpone our biweekly this one time by 1 week (so it happens the week after team tourny)

I guess its for the best because it would be better to try and get a strong showing of people to go to MLG right?

I personally think we should postpone our biweekly this one time by 1 week (so it happens the week after team tourny)
Remember that Battle at the Capitol is the following weekend (May 5-6), and I think quite a few people are already planning to go to that.

Just wondering, if we have an early afternoon tournament on sundays, is there some kinda scheduling conflict with people's work hours here?

No more forced throw setups for me, THIS PATCH SUCKS etc drama

No biggie, I'll miss it but now i get real mixups.

Yeah plz vote for SC5 multiple times until it tells you not to. Bibulus said he would try and get me on there and I want Esports money.

Good games this weekend guys! Big ups to Chris (fuckin' Law and Order Justice!) for coming up.

I'm going to BOTC. I'm also going to team tourney. I don't mind postponing some ranbats to attend the other tournies. Must train up for Evo!!!

For those in the city, I am always down to battle! Please feel free to hit me up.

I'm free this Saturday 4/21, any gathering happens on that day? Plan is I'm going to SF eventually to run couple errands but thats bout it.

Starbase Arcade in San Rafael is looking for people who might be interested in doing some FT10s on stream this Wednesday (I think). Would anyone be down to head up and play?

Back